Chords

✧✦✧C H O R D S✧✦✧
a gcf venture.

A collection of bangtan / bts-ships short stories.

Surprise!!
Hello, peeps <33

After seeing tons of oneshots everywhere, this is my attempt at making a collection of short stories from ideas that probably wouldn't see the light of day if I were to ever make a wholeass book out of them, because one, they don't have much scope as a standalone book, and two, I suck at keeping up with my works (my regular readers are well aware of that lol).

Anyway, I just thought that it'd be cool to have a oneshots book, so please, indulge yourselves.

This is more of an open space for creativity more than anything else.

Let's get down to the basics then.

Prompts / plotlines are pretty much pre-planned, but I'm also open to ideas. So don't hesitate to request something you guys might want to see.

I'm practically open to all kinds of ideas (fluff, romance, drama, comedy, angst, fantasy, supernatural, horror, thriller), situations / tropes (no dead dove stuff though), aus (mature / dark-themed or otherwise), fetishes, kinks (if it's smut / pwp you're requesting), since I want to use this book as a platform where I can explore and experiment. So don't be shy :)

The only minor issue I have is when it comes to ships. Since I ship only vkook, yoonmin, and namjin romantically, so I don't think that I'd be comfortable with writing about any other ships in that way. But that, in no way, means that I won't be writing about other bts pairings in a platonic setting, if that makes sense.

Readers can also request stories which do not include any such pairings, and I'd be happy to write them for the sake of the plot.

Also, if a certain oneshot / story stands out to someone or inspires them, they can ask / obtain permission from me to create their own story out of the already existing one I might have written.
Just please don't copy or steal the idea word for word. That is something both the writing and the reading community detest.

Anyhow, I'd try my best to craft a decent story out of any given prompt, but no promises lol

Drop your requests here.

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination, or are used in a fictitious manner.
The personalities of the characters depicted in this book have
nothing to do with that of the real life person(s).
Any resemblance to actual events is purely coincidental.

Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display, or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way.
Please obtain permission.

COPYRIGHT © 2021 GOLDENCLOSETFICS