Shoo!

Author's Note:
I know that Xavier shouldn't talk as well as he does for someone his age but I didn't want to have to deal with baby talk. It's just easier this way for me. Hope you don't mind.

*Muse's POV*

I woke up to see Vic and Xavier curled up together and honestly it was the cutest thing so I took a photo and set it as my lock screen. I braided my hair, brushed my teeth then changed my clothes and went downstairs for some water. Honestly it felt weird being in this home again after being gone for so long.

I was leaning on the counter downloading all the social media sites again when the front door opened and Juliet the girl from yesterday walked in. "Why are you here?" She asked with an eyebrow raised setting her keys down. "I spent the night here." I said with a shrug but a little smirk.

"Who do you think you are?" She asked raising her voice. "Muse Tempest Aura the last time I checked." I said setting my glass in the sink and began washing it. "Stop with the sassy remarks!" She yelled. "You asked me a question, I answered. I see or hear no sass." I remarked turning off the water.

"Juliet calm down." Mike mumbled walking down the stairs. Since I knew it's what he wanted I got out some juice for him and had it poured and ready by the time he got to the kitchen. "You remembered." He mumbled picking it up. "It's hard to forget." I said quietly turning around to dry the glass. "Mike why is she here and you better answer me this time." Juliet huffed.

"She's here because I asked her to stay." Mike said sipping his juice. "God keep it down." Vic groaned walking down the stairs. "Did he sleep with you?!" Mike yelled turning to face me. "No we didn't. I could have sworn that you saw him in my room last night. Calm down bro." I said with my hands up walking up to Vic choosing to ignore his sudden change of tone.

"Is he still sleeping?" I asked and he nodded. "You shouldn't have stayed. You're just another one night stand, whore." Juliet mumbled the last time and Vic yanked me back before I could do anything. "JULIET!" Mike screamed. "Why are you defending her?" She asked giving me a disgusted look. "Let me go!" I exclaimed. "I won't hit her okay?" I said quietly. Vic let me go but still kept me close to him.

"Okay, listen here. I'm not going to be a bitch because for one, I'm loud and for two I have violent tendencies and three I have a sleeping baby upstairs. For your information I'm not a whore, I've only been with one guy and that would be Mr. Fuentes right there. He asked me to stay because of his son. Yes he has a son and I'm the mother. Calm your damn small ass tits." I said walking back to the kitchen to make Xavier breakfast.

"Juliet I can't believe you." Mike said walking back upstairs. There was a loud thud and instant screaming. I sprinted up the stairs and Xavier was on the floor crying and Mike was sitting there completely out of his comfort zone. "Oopsie." I said sitting next to Mike. "Pick him up." I mumbled. Mike picked him up and began snuggling him. "This is all that you can do when he falls. He loves feeling the comfort. But I need to check his head and stuff." I said standing up.

Mike followed me to my bathroom and set him on the counter but stood there so Xavier couldn't fall. "What hurts bubba?" I asked softly holding his hand. "My tooth." He mumbled pointing. "Hmm. Let's see if it's loose." I said lightly poking it which moved it. "Looks like you're going to lose your first tooth soon." I smiled and he gave Mike a high five. "See, all better guys." I said crossing my arms.

Mike leaned his head on me so it was only natural for me to put my arm around him. "I trust you with him. I don't always need to be here with him you know." I mumbled and Mike looked at me. "You aren't going anywhere." Mike mumbled but I brushed the comment off since Juliet was still downstairs. Why do Mike and Vic love to give mixed signals?