CHAPTER 18

"Help me!" Ella screamed.

Joey and Jacob immediately leapt towards Emma who was now choking Ella.

With the help of Jacob, Joey held both the hands of Emma and when he did so, Emma turned towards Joey.

Her eyes were red as if blood was coming out of them. Her hair was flying as if she had got an electric shock and her nails omg they were as long as an unused pencil.

"How dare you stop me?" Emma spoke with the same scary voice. 

"Emma, she is your sister. You can't kill here. Try to come in your senses, " Rose said.

"I am no Emma. I am Cathy! And I'll kill Ruth because she killed me!" Emma said.

"No, you are Emma, not Cathy. And this is not Ruth, she is Ella, your sister. Come in your senses please." Joey said.

At that moment, Emma grew more ferocious. Both Joey and Jacob were unable to control her. She was making frantic efforts to get free.

"We have to tie her so that she does not do anything. Then Joey and I will complete our plan we already knew that this situation might arise. This spirit is very powerful because of these many years of waiting to take revenge, " Rose explained.

With the efforts of all the people, they made Emma sit on the strongest chair available and then tied her with a strong rope which Joey had with him.

"Rose, come with me. We have to purchase some items. Meanwhile, can you all handle Emma?" Joey said.

"Joey, I think that I should stay here. You can go and buy them and if you have any problem, just call me ok?" Rose replied.

"Yeah it's better not to leave her alone" Joey agreed and quickly went in his car and driver towards the nearby town.

Here, Emma was getting mad. She was shaking so badly that the chair might break at any moment. 

Rose immediately went and brought a small plastic bottle. She sprinkled the powder which was inside it over Emma.

Emma became silent after some moment. It looked as if she was sleeping peacefully.

"It is a very powerful powder, that's why I was hesitating to use it but since the condition has become so worse, we had to use it, " Rose explained.

"Will my daughter be alright?" Violet asked, she was crying.

"Yeah don't worry. It won't harm her. It will just keep the spirit inside her stable.

After one hour, Joey came back with the required things and they began making whatever they had to make.