Chapter 12

Chapter 12

          I went to my room and Kyle followed, Tyler watching us walk up the stairs. I locked the door behind us and Kyle sat on my bed. I walked over and climbed onto his lap, his body between my legs. I leaned in and kissed him deeply and passionately, exploring his mouth with my tongue. He tasted like Taco Bell. We had stopped there for lunch. I drew away, my face the expression of playful disgust.

"What's wrong?"

"You taste like sour cream."

          I said with a giggle as I kissed him again. This time I teased him as he ran his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I playfully refused. He bit my lip gently and I let out a soft moan when he thrust his tongue in my mouth. Exploring and tasting, he deepened the kiss by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my body closer to his. I tugged at his shirt buttons trying to take the cloth, that separated our skin-to-skin touch, off. He understood what I wanted and took off his shirt then pulled my t-shirt over my head and continued kissing me. I drew away for breath but his lips never left my skin. He continued kissing my neck. We heard a light knock on the door.

"Kira, what are you doing?"

          I heard Tyler's voice on the other side of the door.

"Damn it. Where's my shirt?"

          I whispered to Kyle. He pointed to the corner where I ran and hurriedly put it on. I opened the door.

"I'm not doing anything but talking quietly to my fiance."

          I said as I smirked evilly.

"Fine, whatever. Have you eaten lunch, cuz I was gonna order pizza for us."

"Um I'm sorry I have."

          I said regretfully. I loved pizza lunches with Tyler. We used to have them every Saturday.

"Oh, ok."

          Tyler exclaimed as he peeked past me and looked at Kyle who, still, wasn't wearing his shirt.

"Did you get to hot?"

"Yes, yes he did. Now can I get back to my conversation with Kyle?"

"Yeah, whatever."

          I shut the door and waited to hear Tyler's foot steps going down the stairs, but I didn't. 

"So you are perfectly fine with naming her Katrina."

"Completely."

          Kyle said sternly. I heard Tyler sigh and go down the stairs. I walked over to my bed and climbed onto Kyle's lap again.

"Now where were we?"

          I asked as I watched his sexy smirk turn into a kiss.