Chapter 14

Chapter 14

          The wedding was in one week and I was three months pregnant. My belly was starting to show so I had to get my dress uped one size, which sucked. One more week and I would be Mrs. Kira Kelly. I couldn't wait. The wedding was supposed to be in the morning so I hoped that morning sickness wouldn't be in the way of our beautiful day. We were having the wedding at the Chapel a few blocks from my house. I was going to be arriving in a limo and we were leaving on a private jet so Kyle could take me on his surprise honey moon. He still wouldn't tell me where we were going. I got pretty frustrated. Oh well, if he wanted to surprise me so be it.

          I was called and told that my dress was ready for fitting so I had to go down town to the bridal shop in which I had sent it for upping the size. I told Kyle to stay behind because it was bad luck for the groom to see the bride in the wedding dress before the wedding. The dress now fit perfectly and it was so beautiful. I love it. The Chapel was going to be decorated in everything white. Even the procession flowers were going to be white roses. White was Kyle's favorite color and I absolutely loved white roses. They are so pure and Innocent.

          Tina was taking Kyle and I out on a celebratory dinner tonight. We were going to the locally famous restaurant called Erica's Steak House. It is a very good restaurant accept for the fact that it can cost up to fifty dollars a person depending on what you order. I planned on ordering one of the cheapest items on the menu so I could make it easier on Tina, my best friend in the whole world. In fact she was one of my bridesmaids and Tyler was Kyle's best man.

          At the resteraunt we ordered and then Tina and Kyle excused themselves to the bathrooms. They took forever so I decided to go check on at least Tina and as I entered the ladies room I found Kyle and Tina kissing. I gasped and they looked at me surprised.

"How could you do this to me. You are my best friend, and you are about to marry me in four days."

          I stormed over to them both and flipped Tina off And slapped Kyle.

"That my friend was called the Bitch Slap, keeping assholes, like you, in line since 1836."

          I screamed as I thundered out of the restaurant. That night I walked home alone and ran up to my room to bawl my eyes out. I heard a knock at the door and thought it was Kyle.

"Go away jerk-off!"

          I heard the door open, but didn't see who it was, my face was buried in my pillow.

"I said piss off!"

"Fine."

          I heard Tyler's voice and sat up quickly.

"Oh, Tyler I'm so sorry I thought you were Kyle."

"It's okay. What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Would you like to watch a movie and order a pizza with me."

          I wiped away my tears with my sleeve and shook my head. I needed a good movie and cheese pizza.