Character backstory:

(Okay so im gonna make you're characters' backstory before the actual chapter. This is not a chapter, it's only a backstory UwU)

Your POV:

Tomorrow is my birthday and I can't wait. My parents' are busy at work so i'm left here home alone and it was a Saturday so I had no school. (Keep in mind , you're 9 years' old at this part and you're friends' with Midoriya and Kacchan)

It was around 6 P. M. and I was still alone waiting for my parents'. I heard the doorbell ring. 'It must be mom and dad!' I thought. I opened the door and saw Izuku-kun and Kacchan. "Oh hi Izuku-kun! And Kacchan!" I waved as they greeted me back. "Hi Y/n-chan!" Izuku-kun replied.

"Hi nerdette" Kacchan said. "Come inside guys!" I shouted excitedly. They were my only friends' so I was always' excited to see them. They both entered into my house. "So what brings' you guys' here?" I asked curiously. "Happy birthday Y/n-chan!" Izuku-kun said (pure bean right here UwU)

I smiled brightly after he said. "Happy birthday nerdette" Kacchan said. "Aw! Thank you guys!" I said as I hugged them both. "You guys' are the best friends' I could ask for!". I replied.

Ding! Dong! (Oh gawd that sounds' so wrong XD)

"I think my parents' are here." I said as I walked to the door to open it. "Hi sweetie!". "Mom! Dad! You're here!" I said "Ah, how's my little girl doing?" my dad said as he picked me up. "I feel great! And Izuku-kun and Kacchan are here" I replied

"Ah, I see. Anyway it's already 6:15, you two should go home". My father said "okay Mr. L/n, bye Y/n-chan!" Izuku waved. "Bye Kacchan and Izuku-kun!" I waved back

The Next Day

I woke up from my mom waking me up "sweetie, me and you're father need to buy something in the market, we'll be right back okay sweetie?" mother explained."*yawns* okay mommy." I replied as I stood up and went to the kitchen where there was toast and sunny side up egg.

"Bye sweetie" my mom said as they left and closed the door. I was eating breakfast and I stood up to grab some milk from the fridge. After finishing my food, I went upstairs' to fix my hair and to get out of my pajamas'. Since I had nothing to do I decided to go outside where there's a nearby playground.

After I arrived, I saw Izuku-kun getting bullied by Kacchan with a bunch of his friends. "Kacchan, stop bullying Izuku-kun!" I growled. "Look here nerdette, stay out of the way, can't you see he's completely useless and quirkless?" he told me back

"So what if he's quirkless? He's still human, he's still a person! What difference does he make from us?" I said. "He is weak and useless, how can he be a hero when he can't even fight?" he replied. "You just don't understand. You can still be a hero as long as you make a difference in life, as long as you put a smile onto a persons' face, you're basically a hero!"

He was speechless, he couldn't say a word. "Whatever, let's go guys'." He said and left. I helped Izuku-kun up. "Thank you so much Y/n-chan! But I can't believe you stood up infront of Kacchan." he spoke. "Well, I couldn't just let you get hurt like that. You're my bestfriend, anyway are you okay?" I asked worriedly

"I'm alright, thanks' Y/n-chan" he thanked me. "No problem Izuku-kun. Anyway I gotta' go now, bye Izuku-kun!" I waved as I left. I opened the door and went inside. I heard the telephone ringing, I had no choice but to answer the phone.

"Hello? Y/n L/n here." I said. "Hello? This is the police, you're parents' are Mrs. M/n and Mr. F/n L/n,am I right?" The police asked. "Uhm yes, is something wrong? Did something happen?" I asked worriedly. "You're parents' died from a car crash 8 minutes' ago. Do you have a relative with you? He said. I then felt something wet fall down my face, it was tears. I was shocked to hear my parents' died.