Chapter 1 (The day of the Exam)

(Welcome to Chapter 1, warning! For me this is pure cringe and again please tell me if there are any mistakes' also, you're character is slightly more OP so if you don't like OP characters' you can leave the book. Enjoy.)

Your POV:

Tomorrow is the exam. I don't really feel nervous or anything but I do want to pass. I haven't spoke to Izuku-kun or anyone, but I can't feel any emotions' since that day. Everytime it would be my birthday, I would feel nothing but emptiness, depression... Above all, I would feel no one loved me since that day happened.

I went straight to the cafê I work on. I grabbed my stuff and ran off to work, I didn't wanna be late.

(This is you're uniform)

I finally arrived and got into my uniform

I finally arrived and got into my uniform. After getting ready, I heard the door open and saw a customer around the same age as me. They had half hair, red on left, and white on right.

I went where the customer was sitting in. "Hello, may I take you're order?" I asked. "I would like some strawberry milkshake and some fries" he asked. "Is that all sir?" I asked. "Yes, that's all"

A few minutes' later

I grabbed the newly cooked fries and the strawberry milkshake, I put in on the tray and went to the customer. "Here's you're order sir" I said as I gave it to the customer but for some reason, he looked quite familiar.

I then got an idea of who he might be. "Is you're father the number 2 hero Endeavor?" I asked. He seemed upset when I asked but he only nodded. I finally left and went to my manager.

"Sir? I have an entrance exam tomorrow, can I maybe take the day off tomorrow?" I asked. "Sure I'll allow it but you will be doing morning and night shift the day after you're exam alright?" he said strictly. "I understand sir" I said, I then bowed and left to go get more customers'.

A few hours' later

Finally my shift is done, I got out of my uniform and walked home. On my my way back, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry..." I said softly. "It's alright I guess" I turned around to see who I bumped into and I saw the boy from the cafê earlier.

"Oh you're the waiter earlier right?". He asked. "Uhm... Yes I am" We then started to talk to eachother, I learned his name was Shoto and apparently he doesn't really like his father although he never told me why.

He also said he was going to attend U.A. but he won't be taking the exam since he was recommended. He was around the same age as me and he had a few siblings'. I was gonna ask about his father but it seems' like he doesn't like mentioning his father so I shrugged it off.

I was finally infront of my apartment building, I gave him my hand of friendship as he shook my hand. "See you around Shoto" I waved as he waved back. "Bye Y/n." he said as I left and went inside to my apartment.