Chapter 1

"Dantes, kumusta na raw yung bagong ginagawang bomba?"tanong ni Benjie. He was seated on his couch, feet up and a glass filled with wine in his left hand.

"Malapit na raw matapos, Sir."sagot ni Sid, one of the members of his security. Si Sid ang pinakapinagkakatiwalaan ni Benjie, he knows that this man will never turn his back against him. Alam niyang sobrang loyal nito sa kanya. "Good. We need that as soon as possible so that we can negotiate with the Charpentiere's."

Benjie drank his wine until his glass was empty. He left it on the table and stood up. He started walking up the staircase. He went to his walk-in closet to change into his office clothes.

He removed his sweat pants and took his new black skinny slacks off the hanger. He wore the slacks and then put on a 45,000-peso button up white long sleeves. He didn't button it up all the way, exposing a bit of his chest. Next, he put on his navy blue coat.

Naglakad-lakad si Benjie sa kabuuan ng kaniyang walk-in closet, until he reached the part where his accessories were. His expensive watches, necklaces, shades, whatever accessory you could think of, were secured under a very protective type of glass.

Kinuha niya ang paborito niyang Rolex wrist watch at ang kaniyang Versace shades.

Lastly, he stood infront of all his shoes. It took him a few minutes to choose the perfect pair, until he decided to wear his leather Hermes shoes from Spain.

Lumabas si Benjie sa kaniyang walk-in closet at bumababa na sa hagdan, his shoes making sound at every step he took.

Pagdating ni Benjie sa labas ng kaniyang bahay ay nakaabang na ang kaniyang Mercedes Benz na sasakyan. One of his bodyguards opened the door for him at walang sali-salita siyang sumakay sa loob.

Kinuha niya ang cellphone nya mula sa kanyang bulsa and checked if he received any important text messages.

From: Mr. Chua
Mr. Viceral, shall we meet tomorrow? I need the guns I ordered.

To: Mr. Chua
Sure. I'll send the details about the venue later. Make sure no police are following you.

This is what he does for a living, he sells weapons to millionaires, billionaires, terrorists, corrupt government officials, and agencies. Of course, this is all illegal, but they're good enough to not get caught.

"We'll be needing double security tomorrow. Bukas natin ibebenta yung mga armalite."sabi ni Benjie kay Sid na nakaupo sa shotgun seat.

"Noted, Sir."sagot ng huli.

After a few minutes, dumating na sila sa kumpanya nila Benjie. Outside, it looked like a normal telecommunications company, which it is aswell. Pero on the fourteenth and fifteenth floor, doon nagaganap lahat ng illegal transactions nila.

On the fourteenth floor, nandoon lahat ng agents nila na naghahandle ng finance and the ones who work behind the computers. Dito sila nagpepeke ng mga identity, documents and other stuff para hindi sila mahuli ng gobyerno.

On the fifteenth floor, nandoon naman ang opisina ni Benjie at kanyang ama. Doon din nagaganap ang meetings nila. Not everybody gets a chance to step a foot on these two floors. Maging ang iba nilang empleyado ay hindi alam ang mga gawain ng kumpanyang ito.

"Sir, your father wants to talk to you. He's waiting for you in his office."sabi ni Max De Vera, ang kanyang personal assistant.

Halos lahat ng mga nakakasalamuha niya sa kumpanya ay lalaki. They don't like hiring girls that much, mas gusto nila ang lalaki—malalakas at matatapang.

"May gagawin lang ako sa opisina ko. I'll be there in a few minutes."tumango naman si Max at pumasok na sa loob ng opisina ng ama ni Benjie.

It was 5 in the afternoon and the sky was starting to turn orange, which Benjie saw through the frosted glass walls of his office.