Blindfold

The past few weeks Nikolai and I started really bonding, we made sweets together, talked about our past and our childhood, we had a few steamy moments here and there but most importantly the garden started looking a lot better. These past few days we've been watering it and making sure to pluck out any weeds. The grass was already looking so much better now than it did before, with a little more love that garden would look fantastic. I popped a straw into each drink and walked out to the porch, Nikolai was sitting outside enjoying the sun and I was sitting in the shade enjoying my book. Every once in a while I'd steal a few glances at his glistening body and serious face, he has his hands behind his head and I stood over him with both our drinks in hand. "You're blocking my sun." he had one eye shut and he looked up at me, when he saw the drinks I'd prepared he quickly sat up and turned to face me. "I love when you make these, they're so sweet." To be fair I didn't really make them, it's just sparking water, pineapple juice and ice mixed into a margarita cup.

I smiled and decided to sit next to him while I enjoyed my drink. I've had more fun with him the past month than I have in a very long time. He was very spontaneous so that made living with him all the more exciting, he was also surprisingly caring. When we first met he was heartless and unmannered, he told me that the horrifying form of a shadow was just him bringing my nightmares to life and that he wanted to scare me away before he realized how special I am. As these days go by I feel my bond with Nikolai grow and develop into something more, some times I think he feels the same but I couldn't ever be the one to tell him.

"Hello? Little dove are you still in there?" Nikolai put his hand on my thigh and squeezed it a little, I was taken out of my mind space and I hadn't even realized that he had been talking that whole time "I'm so sorry, can you say that maybe one more time?" I smiled weakly and he laughed at me. "Of course you would tune out an entire conversation. Well to summarize what I said, basically I was thanking you for sticking around. You could be on the other side of the earth, away from here but you decided to stay and help me. I haven't had someone to talk to in a long time, not to mention a beautiful view." He winked at me and I couldn't help but blush. "You always have something nice to say, is that all?" He looked at me and there was something he wanted to say I could see him holding back his words but why wouldn't he talk to me. "Nik, you can tell me anything." He put his drink down and turned his body so he was fully facing me "These past few weeks have been amazing, probably the best few weeks of my whole life and I've been alive for a long time, little dove." He smiled and I laughed a little then quieted down so he could continue. "Thea, I think you're the most beautiful woman to have ever walked this earth, you make me want to be a better person not only for you but for myself." My cheeks went hot and I was frozen, starring into his galaxy eyes.

"I want to be a good person and you give me motivation to me. I noticed that ever since you arrived my anger and my heartache slowly faded away. You make me a good person Thea, I love you." My eyes widened and he squeezed my hands lightly. I couldn't keep eye contact so I looked down at our hands. No one had ever told me that they loved me in that way, sure I had boyfriends here and there but none of them ever told me they loved me in the way that Nikolai has.

He meant a lot to me, he pushed me out of my comfort zone and made me live a little. I knew I had feelings for him but love? Love is a powerful word and I didn't know if I was ready to tell him that I loved him because I didn't even know if I really did. "Hey, little dove I'm not expecting you to say it back. I just wanted to finally tell you, I wanted you to know how much you mean to me." Right as he finished talking, I threw myself onto him and connected our lips. He took no time to kiss me back and wrap his arms around me, I let my hands cup his cheeks and I put each leg around him. His strong arms moved from my back down to my a*s, he grabbed and smacked it making me jump a little. His lips were as soft as ever and he tasted like pineapple. This wasn't just a kiss, this was passion, I told him I cared about him through the kiss and I could tell he understood my actions. I could feel myself needing air so slowly I pulled back and starred down at him. He looked star struck and he just started up at me with lust in his eyes.

"You are a powerful woman Thea."

~~Hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to like and comment! Much love!