Sousuke Yamazaki; Injury (NSFW)

Free!

The sun blossoms on the horizon, the beautiful rays of golden sunshine showering Earth's features gracefully

The sun blossoms on the horizon, the beautiful rays of golden sunshine showering Earth's features gracefully. The sumptuous glow to fill the blue sky was there to warm ourselves - indeed, such a perfect view to start off the day.

Unfortunately, it seems as though that (M/N) (L/N) was the only individual that was not enjoying his morning.

Receiving news that his beloved boyfriend, Sousuke Yamazaki, was stuck in bed due to his shoulder injury worsening from going overboard during practice the day before, made everything gloomy for himself.

The entirety of the day was a quiet one for (M/N); he only spoke when spoken to and seemed zoned out for majority of the day.

"Hey, (M/N), the time you got for your backstrokes lap is the slowest you've ever been," Rin said to the male who was currently resting his head in between his hands. "Look, if this is about Sousuke being stuck in his dorm, then just go to him."

"I can't - Sousuke doesn't like me going there for no reason."

"You say that, but yet you still come over there demanding cuddles," Rin remarked. "Got an explanation to that?"

(M/N) grunted while ruffling his hair. He was getting pissed - pissed that Rin was right. "Okay, but that excuse is getting old. What should I say?"

"Didn't you take notes for him?"

Perfect.

"Oh, you're a genius! But, do I have your permission to leave?" Rin nodded at him and that's all he needed to do to make (M/N) sprint to the locker room to change into regular clothing.

Upon arriving at Sousuke's dorm, (M/N) knocked and waited a few moments before getting a response. "Who... who is it?"

A sluggish voice called out - Sousuke must've been taking a nap, how cute. "It's your Prince Charming!"

"You have no reason to be here, (M/N)..." Sousuke responded to the man outside his door. (M/N) chuckled, knocking once more. "I came to heal you with my love, babe!"

After a few seconds of waiting, the door slowly opened, uncovering a drained Sousuke with a blue blanket wrapped firmly around him - gosh, this boy could be the cutest sometimes! "If only it worked like that, (M/N)."

Sousuke stepped to the side, allowing space for the latter to come inside. When he closed the door, Sousuke was pulled into an embrace.