Ukai Keishin; Prove It!

Haikyuu!!

"Hey, Keishin, hurry your fine ass up or I'm going to punch your face," (M/N) yelled, directing his threat toward the stairway

"Hey, Keishin, hurry your fine ass up or I'm going to punch your face," (M/N) yelled, directing his threat toward the stairway. "With my lips!"

Ukai Keishin, the unfortunate man who wound up dating the clumsy hunk, (L/N) (M/N). His beau promised to take them out to a date - something to bring back the old days and unwind. "I'm ready, so shut your ass up!"

Keishin grumpily walked down the stairway, glaring at his significant other, who was eyeing him up and down. He huffed and went towards the entryway, roughly forcing his feet into his shoes. "Now you're the slow one."

(M/N) chuckled, arriving at Keishin's side to also put on his shoes in a much more gentle way. Grabbing his necessities, like keys, cash and his cellphone - they were ready to venture onwards for their date night!

"It smells like young people," Keishin said when they arrived at an arcade. "I don't think I should be here."

"Huh? What are you even saying?" (M/N) laughed while pushing Keishin in. An arcade was the most suitable date idea to let go and have some fun - of course, an arcade wasn't as fun as the outcome of a successful date, if you know what I'm saying. "C'mon, the fun is inside!"

(M/N) paid for a Playing Card with an unlimited amount of plays on it. It was costly, but it was definitely going to be worth it - especially if he saw Keishin's beautiful laugh. He giggled at the thought.

"What do you want to play first?"

"That air-hockey thing."

Thus, they advanced towards the air-hockey table, inserting the card and they were ready to beat the other's ass.

Snatching the striker, Keishin hit the puck first - (M/N) allowing his baby to do the honors of officially starting the game. Keishin hit the puck with extraordinary force, making (M/N) frightened that his fingers would get chopped off, but he deflected it back with just the same amount of intensity.

"Damnit!" (M/N) exclaimed as he lost yet another round - the score holding up to be 6 - 3. One more round and the winner would be decided; like it wasn't even obvious. "I'm not backing down."

"You already lost-"

(M/N) hit the puck in the direction of Keishin's unprotected defense area. With the advantage that Keishin was boasting his winning streak, he didn't get a fast enough reaction to properly defend the goal. And with that, (M/N) scored the last point. "I still fucking won!"

(M/N) chuckled and went over to a fuming Keishin, wrapping his arms around his chest, pulling him in real close. "Yes, you did. Wanna play that basketball game?"

Keishin turned around in his lover's arms, slowly glaring at him. "Are you mocking me?"

"Well, do you see a volleyball machine?"