・/ Course 3 /・

(The real deal! Oh and get ready for some fluff,but not much but yeah)

                          ||4:00 After school||

"Well what's this about?"

The cream-haired girl asked while her three companions were walking with her. "We're going to a cafe, and it'll be your treat!" Said Amane, the supposed leader of the three, said to her, smirking. "Ugh, why me?" the girl replied back, annoyed and blushed a furious pink since Amane was getting too close for comfort. "Yashiro, why are you blushing?" He inquires teasingly. And earned a smack from Nene. She then avoided him and went to Mitsuba instead.

30 minutes later...

"They have the best flan ever!"
Mitsuba said, eating the creamy treat he ordered, they all laughed. So far, Nene was fitting in with them. They were quite an odd bunch, actually. Tsukasa and Amane were practically the same, only Amane was covered in bruises. Meanwhile, Mitsuba, looks more like a girl, with his pink hair and girly hairstyle, she almost thought he was one. But then she deadpanned as Mitsuba gave her the nickname 'Radish-senpai' which she did not like AT ALL. But back to the point, she thought, looking over to Tsukasa, who she thought was very unpredictable, she shuddered to herself.

Meanwhile...

Amane kept looking at Yashiro, widening his eyes everytime he stared at her. Fate must've been the one to do this, he thought to himself. So, he decided to make a move when she was talking to Mitsuba. "Hey, Radish Legs~" He said, smirking, and she looked up at him annoyed and mad. Cute. "For the last time, Yugi-san, don't call me-.." she trailed of when he cut her off. "..Amane." He simply told her, a little flustered with red tinting his cheeks, since he wasn't used to being called Yugi. "But-..." Yashiro protested, and Mitsuba and Tsukasa were looking at him expectantly. "I insist, since I would feel bad that such a pretty lady like you wouldn't call me that~" he said, smirking and putting his usual personality back in place. Deadpanning at him, she backed away. "Your a jerk, Amane-kun..." she said, blushing madly. 'She actually took up the offer to call me by my name!' He thought.

And oh, the adventures between them has just begun.

—————————————————
*sips tea
*looks at the number of views on this book-

Holy shit you guys actually like this garbage?
Welp if u insisted I will continue-
Btw I'm lazy to write a long chapter, and yeah im planning some one shot books in hand now oh god yes there will be requests HHHHHH

BAI AND THANKS FOR READING THIS DAMN GARBAGE