•/ Course 4 / •

Three days.
It's been three days ever since Amane and his friends have been sitting with the Kamome Royals. Three days since their life as the outcasts has been better. Sure they were still insulted at and all, but not much now that word of the game Yashiro and her friends played. They were bombarded with questions everywhere, like,
"How's life with the most popular kids in the school? "Are they nice to you?" "Why would they hang out with you?" were thrown at them. Now that those questions died down, the trio would confidently walk into their classroom, to be greeted with cheerful grins from Aoi, Yashiro, and a sarcastic wave from Akane, who recently was introduced to them. Now they were talking happily, as if they'd known each other for so long, even if Akane was only watching at Aoi.

|| School Gates.7:30.||

"Amane-kun! Over here!"

Amane blushed at the attention he was getting. Nene and Aoi called out to him, smiling as they went with him on their way to their classroom. They were smiling at him all the way until... "A-Amane-kun, Doshite no Kashiro?!" (What happened, Amane-kun?!) said Nene. Aoi was looking at him with a concerned face as they checked the slight bruise on his cheek, noticeable, but not much. "Matte (wait) , Here, let me rub it on your cheek, Amane-kun." Said Nene, grabbing a bottle in her bag, and adding 10 drops to her small towel. Amane turnt beet red as he knew what she was doing. "Yashiro, it's o-okay! You don't need to!" He exclaimed frantically, causing half the students to turn at the mention of Yashiro. Yashiro didn't say anything.
...
Then she grabbed his hand, causing him to blush madly, with Aoi giggling like a crazed fangirl. Once Amane was still, she gently rubbed her towel on to his cheek. Then, she smiled. Heck, Amane himself couldn't even take the cuteness. He began thanking her and messing it up in the process. Yashiro laughed, which made his heart flutter and race. 'What's this feeling? I know I like Yashiro, but do I really mean it?' He thought to himself. "Earth to Amane!" Said Yashiro and Aoi. "Let's get going!" They both said. "Yeah!"
...
"I guess you really wanna make me mad, huh, Yashiro."
...
||Timeskip, Lunch Time.||
"So, you're planning to ask her out, huh?" said Natsuhiko, smirking. Amane nodded silently, embarrassed. He wanted to really ask Yashiro out, but each day, she gets bombarded by her fanboys' professions of love. She always declined however, smiling, which only made the boys get more lovestruck. "Hmm, you're in for a tight spot then, Amane, you're definitely not her type." Said Kou, pitiful for him, also for the reason that he also liked Yashiro. Amane slumped down. Kou was dead right on that. Yashiro would always try to chase handsome boys, and he was definitely not her type all right. Even though he teases her all the time, she was unpredictable really. "I think you should just go with it, Amane." Said Teru. "But I'm not prepped for this kind of thing!" He whined. "Not prepped for what kind of thing?" He almost had a heart attack to who was speaking.
...
It was Yashiro.
...
Of course, Natsuhiko, being the idiot that he is, "Oh, you see Nene-chan, Amane here was planning to ask out a girl he liked!" He said, smirking. Amane thought she saw his blush, but her eyes sparkled at the mention of Amane liking someone. "Oh really?! Why didn't you tell me and Aoi?" She said, frowning. "I-its not that! I just wanted to get their opinion first!" Said Amane, afraid she might know who it is. "Well, first off, who is this lucky girl?" She said, wiggling her eyebrows and pouting. He blushed hard. "It's...um..um..." stuttered. "If you don't wanna tell, it fine! Just tell me what she's like!" Yashiro said, giggling since she really wanted to get back at Amane. Deep down she also had feelings for Amane, and was saddened that he liked someone, since she was 100% sure he didn't like her. "Hmm, why don't you just ask her out?" Yashiro said. "Just shut up, Yashiro, you're advice isn't helping!" Amane harshly said. Which he regretted when Yashiro's eyes began to dim. The boys nearby, looked at him, when he knew they were mentally face-palming him. Yashiro looked down, pursing her lips. "I-I'm sorry, Amane-kun, I never should've been in the conversation a-anyway, s-see you in c-class." She stood up, trying to hold back her tears. "Wait, Yashiro!" He called out. Oh this was bad. "Why did you have to do that, you idiot?" Said Kou, crossing his arms. Yes. This was very, VERY bad indeed.

Timeskip...

"Yashiro."
"Daikon!"
"Radish!"
No response. Yep. She was stubborn all right. It was last period. She was ignoring him all day after lunch. He remembered what Kou said. "Just do it Amane, I'm sure she'll forgive you." How could be do that if Yashiro was as cold as ice to him now? "...Mr. Yugi!" The teacher shouted. He jolted up. "Y-yes, sir?" He said, stuttering, embarrassed. The whole class were laughing and snickering. He felt like a wimp. He turnt to look at Yashiro, and she was unaffected, and when she caught him looking, he frowned. "Anyway, Mr. Yugi, please try to keep up with the class, so read page 24 please." The teacher said. Amane immediately did what he was told.

After class...
Amane left Mitsuba and Tsukasa. 'It's now or never.' He went to his classroom and found Yashiro, who was lost in thought. Suddenly, her bag, dropped to the floor, he got it however. "Oh, Thanks..." Yashiro paused before looking at Amane. "I'll be going now." She said coldly. Just as she almost left, he grabbed her hand. "Wait, Yashiro!" He said. Finally, Yashiro looked at him. "What for? I thought I'm a person who gives out bad advice." She said harshly, glaring at him. In Amane's point of view, it was better that she actually looked at him, and insulted him, rather than to ignore him altogether. "Wait, I can explain! I didn't mean to say that to you!" He said. He was sure her gaze softened a bit, before turning into a scowl. "Huh, never thought of that." She said, her voice literally dripping with sarcasm. "Please, Yashiro, listen to me." Before he even knew what he was doing, he grabbed both of her hands and pull them close to his. It seemed that time stopped. "I wanted to ask..." he said, desperately trying to form the words. Yashiro was blushing, but her eyebrows were upwards. "C-can I go out with you this S-Saturday?" He said, finally getting the words out. Yashiro's frown stopped. Then, she laughed! Holy mother, she LAUGHED. "You mean, a date?" She said softly. "Y-yes!" He said. Then he looked at her hands which were still intwined with his. He turned into a human fire hydrant. "I-I..." he stuttered. He quickly let go. Yashiro's expression held no emotion. He immediately knew the worst has come. "It's okay if you-.." he started. "I would love to!" She said happily. His eyes widened. "R-really?!" "Yup!" And then she went off, saying goodbye. He was sure then. He fell in love with her.

~~~~
"Tsk, now I have even bigger problems. Better tell him."

————————
Word count : 1251 words holy SHIT ASKSKSKKSAAHSHBDDBBXHDHH

FIRST OFF, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS STORY TO 700+ READS! ALL OF YOU! TAKE MY LOVE AND WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS, IM WORKING ON THEM! 💕💕💕

-Eichi