😍 We Met Again 😍

"Meri beti ko toh heera milega, lo dekhiye jo mila tha woh toh chala gaya, muh par rishta mana kar ke, maine toh pehle hi kaha tha ki
is ladki ko acha ladka nahi milega,
lekin nahin...bahut shauk tha na aapko toh unke bahar naina ka rishta bhejne ka, lo dekh lijiye uska natija, hogayi ab kaleje ko thandak aapke." Bela lash out on her husband, as soon as she saw sameer and his family walking out of their house.

Naina try to coax her broken heart but couldn't, she is so hurted, why did god sent such a man that was never hers? why did he shown her beautiful future with sameer, when there was no togetherness of them?

"Naina beta, muje bataogi kya hua tha, woh ladke ne sidha mana kyu kar diya, tumhe shadi nahin karni thi kya usse? ya fir koi aur wajah hain, dekho bilkul ghabrao mat khul kar bolo." Her chacha ji ask her the reason so calmly, holding her by either side of her shoulder, he feels there is definitely something, she is hiding from him.

Naina spoke while hiccuping - "www, woh unhone pucha tha mujhse ki mein unke sheher me kaise rahugi, maine toh sirf itna kaha, ki mere chacha ji ne mujhe sikhaya hain ki jaha bhi raho sirf pyaar aur khushiyaa baatna, bas aur kuch nahi kaha maine, shayad woh isi baat se mujhse naraz hue hai, i am sorry chacha ji, mujhe aisa nahi kehna chahiye tha na, meri wajah se yeh rishta toot gaya."

Her chacha ji was in tears when she said him the entire story, she still have remembered what had he taught her in her childhood, what good had he done in his last birth? that god has given him such a naive and innocent child like her, she is sorry to him because of the broken alliance, now he is sure whatever may happen, this girl will never lie him a single thing, had it been some other girl, she would have made a false story, showing herself as innocent and guiltiness, but naina didn't hesitated to say what she replied to that guy.

"Nahi beta, aisa nahi kehte, tumne bilkul kuch galat nahin kaha hai, yeh toh us ladke ki badkismati hain jisne itni achi ladki se shadi karne se mana kar diya, meri beti jaisa toh is duniya mein koi nahin hai, aaj ek rishta gaya hai toh kya hua? ise bhi acha ladka milega tujhe dekh lena." Chacha ji spoke in tearful eye, caressing her hair as her head was resting on his chest, he will search out the best groom for his daughter, because she deserves the best, he will not send her away until he don't feel the guy will keep her happily.

"Yeh dono chacha bhatiji bas sara din bharat milap hi karte rahege, itna acha rishta toot gaya, Hey bhagwan ab kaise hogi iski shadi ab toh naina par kalank bhi lag jayega rishta Toot ne ka." bela spoke in perplax tone, worried that now how will she get married with anyone, no one will get a proposal of their son for her, because she is a ill-fated girl.

"Lagne do kalank, humein koi fark nahi padhna chahiye hai usse, jise bhi meri beti se shadi karni hogi woh khud chal kar humare yahan aayega, use naina ko apne ghar lekar jaana hai, usse judi hui purani yaadon ko nahin." Anand said in stern look, not caring about the taunt of people.

Meanwhile, the drive was silent, no-one asked sameer that why did he rejected naina.

He was biting his nail, thinking about her gleaming face that turned gloomy because of his openly rejection for her, he couldn't do anything either, its very easy to say that she will come at their house only to spread love and happiness, but when the society will began to taunt her or humilate her because of her simplicity. She will realise that she did very wrong by marrying with a city boy like him, she will curse her fate, she will reprimand herself for taking improper decision, and he don't want to make her feel all these things.

Dada ji can feel the gloominess on his grandson face ever since they left from her place, though he don't know the motive of sameer for refusing to accept naina, but one thing he is sure about was he can never take any decision before pondering about that over hundred times, perhaps, there will be a big reason behind dejecting such a good proposal.