Chapter 3

A/N The outfit is for her second day on the island.
Ages: Enoch - 17.
Millard - 16
Hugh - 15
Fiona - 15
Horace - 14.
The rest are movie.

Kat's POV.
Right now we're on a boat on our way to the island Cairholm and I'm reading a piece of book out loud for jake and dad to hear about Cairholm. When I finished we notice a bird and Dad says "Hey Jake, Kat that's a Peregrine Falcon" then Jake says "Like Miss Peregrine?" and Dad replies slightly exasperated "Hey that's probably where Grandpa got the whole turning into a bird thing" and Jake says "Or maybe it's really her. Hey Miss Peregrine it's us Jake and Kat, we're Abe Portman's grandkids! Please don't crap on us... Dad chill I'm joking". Once we are at the Priest Hole me and Dad go to the beach to take some pictures of the birds for his book while Dad sends Jake to the other side of the island with some wannabe gangsters to have a look at the children's home though I was planning on going to the home tomorrow and just writing a bit today. As I sit in the Priest's Hole I continue writing about a couple of teenagers who are part of a organisation and go on secret missions, in walks a strange looking man who gives me a bad feeling and suddenly I hear a rush of thoughts clearly from this person, the boy isn't here. I'll have to try find the loop in a couple of days. Until then no one can know. My eyes widen slightly but I still continue writing my story as not to draw attention to me after a little while Jacob shows up so I go over to him and he talks to me about how it was bombed but honestly I don't believe it was so I decide to still go tomorrow.

*The Next Day - Kat's POV.
After Jake asks dad if we can go with those kids from yesterday Jacob and I leave going to the other side of the island where the Children's Home is so as I walk with Jake we finally get there. As I walk through the huge house I find a picture of the children including Grandpa so I quickly take a picture with my phone before putting it down then we go upstairs and I have a look in this one room, which was clearly Enoch's by the jars in cabinets. I walk out of the room and there is a girl from Grandpa's pictures, Emma says "Abe?" before we run down the stairs and out of the house but Jacob trips making me fall as well.

No one's POV.
Katniss' eyes slowly begin to open soon followed by Jacob coming conscious then they are dropped to the floor by Bronwyn. Standing straight Kat stares at the people in front of her as Jake says "You're Emma and the twins, and Olive, Bronwyn and he's Millard" before turning to Emma asking "in the house you called me Abe, why?" and she replies "You looked like him for a second before you started screaming and running away and concussing yourself".

Kat's POV.
As they lead us through the loop I hear the voices in my head though this time they seem happy? When Jake runs from away I awkwardly say "Well I'll just stay here" before Bronwyn and the Twins lead me to the house and I'm greeted by Miss Peregrine who says "Ah Katniss right on time, I knew you would be easier to get to come" but then I hear voice Katniss really has changed so much since she was a little child. When I'm sitting in the kitchen I see Olive who smiles at me happily saying "Hey Kat", I nod saying "Hi Olive" and she asks "Kat, what's fall out boy?" making me go into full band mode explaining everything about them including how they came up with their songs. Then in comes Jake and Miss Peregrine just as Olive makes some tea, after the loop is explained to Jacob I notice a boy around 16, maybe 17? And in my opinion extremely gorgeous, then realise this must be Enoch so as he collects some jars Olive says "let me help you with those Enoch" but he answers coldly glaring at Jake "Don't bother, I don't want to disturb your tea party" before storming off and Olive following close behind him.

*Five minutes later*
I'm standing with Emma and Jake when Emma asks Jake for help with her daily chore that Enoch usually helps with so noticing their blushing I excuse myself. As I go to the top floor I'm called to Enoch's room by Olive, we stand in his room and Olive says in excitement "Kat this Enoch, Enoch meet Katniss. I thought you two might get along" and Enoch finally lifts his head as we both give her weird looks clearly we both feel the same despite me believing him to be hot. I ask "When were you born?" and with a smirk Enoch answers "26th August 1892, and you were born when?", "22nd July 2001".