♧seis♧

warning⚠️ this chapter contains mentions of suicide & depression

a u g u s t
~~~~~~~

all he heard was silence and so he didn't hear the rooftop door slam open or wild running footsteps or someone screaming at him to stop.

he stepped off the edge.

but he didn't feel like he was falling the right way.

in fact, he felt his back come into contact with concrete.

but not the concrete down there, the concrete of the rooftop.

he opened his eyes and saw that he was laying on the rooftop floor as a pink-haired boy held his arm tightly. he had fear and worry in his glossy bambi eyes.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!" the boy screamed.

he stopped me.

why?

"not crazy, just over it." yoongi replied as he shook the boy's hand off of him and stood up, walking back to the edge.

"now if you'll excuse me, i have something i need to do." he added.

he felt the same small hand pull him back by the wrist.

his firm grib on his wrist stung as it slightly re-opened a few wounds but yoongi didn't say anything.

"don't do it."

"i'm guessing you found the note huh?"

"yeah..."

"well then i guess i should've added the fact that i didn't want anyone to come and play superman to try and save me." yoongi sneered.

jimin simply tried to pull him further from the edge but yoongi shook him off for a second time.

"leave." yoongi said, coldly.

he hadn't even looked at jimin once.

"no, i won't let you do this, yoongi."

"i'll do it even if you're watching, i just didn't think you'd want to look."

"you're not doing this! you're seventeen! you have a whole life-"

"i didn't come here for the cliche 'whole life ahead of you' speech, i came here to kill myself so could you just leave so i can do that in peace."

jimin again didn't reply but grabbed yoongi again, this time with more force, which threw yoongi off-guard.

"what are you-"

"stopping you from ending something that's barely started." jimin said, with sad eyes.

"and what's that?"

"your life."

they both stood in silence, at the centre of the rooftop as jimin had both his hands gripping yoongi's arm.

"maybe i wish it hadn't started. ever think about that?" yoongi said, still emotionless.

"i did. but i know but there must be someone who cares ab-"

"don't!" suddenly yoongi was angry, "don't try and tell me that people care about me because they don't okay! they don't! i have no friends, no family, no nothing! no one would be sad if i died so just- let me do that. please... just- i need-"

yoongi broke down into tears and fell to his knees.

"just... let me leave! i don't- i can't be here anymore!" he yelled through his sobs.