f o u r

Trevor grabbed his water gun and covered his mouth with a hankerchief. A seven year old boy imagined the great war against Adam, whose weapon was just a plastic sword. His army, a bunch of stuff toys was sitting on the grass.

"Adam is from somewhere down the road, holding his sword." Trevor pretended, calling on his walkie talkie.

Adam rose from his feet and raised his arm, shouting. "War!"

These boys clashed themselves against each other. They wrestled and rolled over the ground. They both laughed and giggled. Adam lifted his hands on the air and chanted. "Here comes the spider!"

Then his hands dig into his tummy, tickling him. Trevor screamed. "Adam! No!"

"Boys... Snacks are here!" Victoria's voice can be heard behind. She was holding a tray of chocolate cookies. Trevor got up, pushing Adam away and ran towards her.

Victoria exchanged looks with Adam and gave him a perfect smile. He flushed. Trevor took a cookie and turned to Adam. "Want some?"

Adam nodded. He walked towards the little boy and the woman then took a cookie from the tray. He shoved it into his mouth and swallowed.

"What do you think?" Victoria asked.

"Yum!" The boys commented in chorus.

She let out a sigh. "I don't think the ingredients were correctly mixed."

"Never mind Aunt Vic. Your cookies are very delicious!"

Trevor ran into the manor, leaving the two behind the garden. Victoria placed the tray on the table while Adam was trying to clean up the mess.

"Adam, the maids can do that. Don't worry."

Adam realized that he was wet with sweat and water. He took off his t-shirt and flung on his shoulder. He doesn't have a good workout figure but he had natural toned body.

Sweat dropped from his hair strands. Adam wasn't like other men who had fine jaw with other idealistic appearances. Yet for Victoria, he looked so cool in his normal appearance.

Her mouth drooled. In a feet away, he stood in front and took his crinkled hankerchief. He gave it to her. "You better wipe off your saliva, Vic."

Victoria shook her head and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She rejected Adam's offer. He puffed and grabbed her hand, giving his hankerchief.

They both looked into their eyes. His skin tingled on hers, making electricity ran through her body.

For all the years, Victoria never experienced anything romantic. She's lovely but never passed the standard of most 21st century men.

1.Sexy boobs
2.Round butt
3. Social media influencer
4. Experienced in woohoo
5. Beautiful faces
Etc.

She was a normal person. But loves into boy's things. Luckily, she had been influenced well by her girl cousin. Until she met Adam.

Adam was homeschooled. He grew up with his mother. Much respect for women was his virtue. Chivalry. He honored women.

He had a 18th century soul in the 21st century society.

They both staring each other. There was urge for her to draw closer to him. He also had a sense to kiss her. She leaned forward, a inch of space between their lips.

"Auntie! Granny's calling you!" Trevor's voice interrupted, breaking the intense feeling of these couple.

"I'm coming!"