Dare#2: Subaru's death dare

Time suddenly froze as the cast were wondering what's going on.

Hello fellow readers and writers, welcome back. Today I'll be your host.

Tanya looked wide eyed as she recognized that voice very well which caused her to get really mad.

"Being X!!"

"I can see you still don't have even a muster seed of faith in me even in your current situation."

"Are you the bastard that sent me here?!"

"Calm yourself....all will be known in due time,Until you have faith in me before I might consider freeing you from this storm."

.......

Tanya opens her eyes, did she just fell asleep?

"Umm, Tanya are you alright?" Subaru looked concerned.

"That bastard!!" She angrily raged.

"Oi oi!" Subaru went back a bit as kazuma did same quite nervous around her.

" If I get my hands on him I'm gonna blow him to bits!"Tanya exclaimed.

"Scary..."Kazuma said.

A screen popped up as it brought the attention of the four.

Kazuma looked at it,"hmm what's this?"

Ainz took a look as well as he answered," I think its showing us our dares we're supposed to be doing.

Subaru read it as he looked worried.
" why of all dares should this happen,"

"Ainz saw the top dare,"oh..."

Kazuma read it aloud, Ainz been dared to use nuclear blast on Subaru, that's a bit cruel if you ask me"

"Indeed, that spell would definitely kill him."

Subaru thought to himself" what kind of punishment is this! Whoever dared this knows of my return by death, I seriously don't like this!"

" I apologize, Natsuki Subaru,"Ainz said, clearly the one who requested this dislikes you, for what reason I don't know."

"What have I ever done to that person?!"

"Like I said I don't know, well I suppose I somehow have no choice,"Ainz said."

Outside the place..

"Um sorry man,If Aqua was here she certainly can revive you." Kazuma said.

" well I have some items that I can use to resurrect you so don't worry." Ainz assured.

Subaru just stood far from them..

Ainz decided just get this over with although he didn't really want to kill him.

Tanya stood there and watched.

"Kazuma,Tanya I advise you move as far as possible because this spell covers a large range, on top of that it has a negative effect  on whoever might be exposed and somehow survives.

"Uh..like?"Kazuma asked nervously.

" poisoning, blindness,deafness, such as that."

Kazuma gulped as he watched in fear looking at Subaru who overheard it as well but wasn't too worried.

Ainz got ready," alright enough wasting time, 'nuclear blast'!

Ainz casted the spell as kazuma and Tanya were already far away.

The spell activated as Subaru was consumed by the explosion as he died making his ability unknown to the 3 to take effect.

............

Subaru came to realization of his surroundings as he breathed heavily.
He thought to himself as he had a look of shock." That blast was so quick I didn't even realised I died."

Kazuma looked at it,"hmm what's this?"

Ainz took a look as well as he answered," I think its showing us our dares we're supposed to be doing.

Subaru quickly spoke up" the  dare's done!

"Hm?"Ainz said.

"Kazuma responded," we haven't even started.."

"I don't know how to explain but it's done!"

The screen later on deleted the dare.

Tanya watched." That's strange..."

"What's going on?" Kazuma said.

'How come its deleted?' Ainz thought to himself.

"Do you know anything about this Subaru?" Tanya asked.

" no, I have no clue,"He said.

"Well...it could probably be some fault or a bug."Kazuma sugguested.

"Yeah that could be it." Subaru supported.

" Well if we don't have any dare then I don't mind taking a break. Hey Ainz, mind getting coffee with me.

"Uh.alright,' though I wish I could eat...."

That concludes today's dare, see you all in the next dare trial.