Chapter 13

"What are you trying to do?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 Minutes it took 20 minutes for me to untie my hands.

I was finally able to get that damn tie off my hands by using my teeth; Me a person that doesn't have a shred of common sense did not think about that earlier.

I am going to make Nick pay for this, even though I did disobey him I still don't think I deserve to be left like that.

No woman deserves to be left like that its just pure evil and he is going to pay.

Pay how? I don't know yet, I was thinking about seducing him but me knowing myself I will fail miserably and I will end up tied up again.

Ok Sabria, Lets thinks this through 

Yeah fuck it, I will try to seduce him notice the emphasis on try, I will just need a get out of jail card, and by that I mean I need to find a way to run away from him when my plan inevitably fails.

Ok Sabria, how are you going to do this? what will I need? How do you even go about seducing someone? 

I've never had to do this before! 

Ok, breathe let's make a simple plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

As I peaked through the bathroom door trying to see if Nick is in the room I saw him laying on the bed watching TV; I grinned knowing that everything is going according to plan.

I am currently taking a bath with candles lit around the bathroom and essential oils in the bath water giving my chocolate skin a glowy look and a soft feel.

The bathroom smells like vanilla and peach a weird combination but it works, laying down naked in the tub with bubbles covering my body I yelled out to Nick, "Nick, can you please get me a towel?"

"uh yeah sure," Nick replied. I smirked laying my head against the tub with my legs peeking out of the water.

He opened the bathroom door and walked next to the tub with a pink towel in this hand.

"here you go," his voiced cracked into a breathless tone as he gave the towel to me narrowing his eyes on my exposed legs.

"thank you," I replied in a soft voice as I turned around letting my back face him and stood up wrapping the towel around me.

His breath hitched as I'm sure he saw my ass, I walked towards his closet smirking being sure to sway my hips from side to side as I walked past him.

I put a black set of lacy lingerie and walked back into the room to see him sitting at the edge of the bed waiting for me to come back.

"what are you trying to do?"Nick asked me with a predatory look on his face as his eyes zeroed in on my exposed skin.

"Whatever do you mean?" I asked him innocently swaying my arms behind my back.

" If you're trying to get back at me for what happened earlier it's not going to work, Did you really think that you're the first woman to walked around half-naked in front of me trying to get me even the slightest hard on?" He replied smirking as he came to stand in front of me.

My confidence wavered for a second but as soon as I looked down and saw his bulge I smirked and walked closer and whispered in his ear, "Yeah and how long did it take you to get hard for me by just standing in lingerie,  as I'm sure you already know I'm not like most girls I'm so much better," I replied to Nick nibbling on his ear slightly.

I walked away from Nick back into the closet to find some clothes leaving Nick a gaping mess.

-------------------------------------

word count(641words)

Welp her plan didn't totally fail😂

If you are enjoying the story please remember to:  Vote  Comment   Share