𝐈𝐈𝐈

『• • • ✎ • • •』
𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗶 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗼
𝗕𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲

『• • • ✎ • • •』I go up catch up to Paris and Dawn who had walked away when Kairi came up to me

『• • • ✎ • • •』
I go up catch up to Paris and Dawn who had walked away when Kairi came up to me...

As I catch up to them they go completely silent...

"So you gonna shoot your shot, cause if you dont I will he's hot",I roll my eyes to the words Dawn said.

"Im a total wreck when it comes to him you can have him..I dont stand a chance anyway.",♡♧☆◇I look down at my shoes as the girls hug me..

I walk to my locker to get my books for next class...

7th period...

I entered class with the urge of leaving...

As I sat down in the right corner in the classroom...

I sat there alone reading a book...

I was so into the book that I lived in the words. The whole world disappeared and I was in a world of my own a world where I didnt have to try to fit in cause I already did...

 The whole world disappeared and I was in a world of my own a world where I didnt have to try to fit in cause I already did

『• • • ✎ • • •』
Someone tapped my shoulder and I jumped a little...

The world I was in broke and I was snapped back into boring reality...

I turn around to the person and see Kairi he stood there smiling at me like he knew me for ages...

"Why'd you flinch lmao",he said sitting beside I was embarrassed I thought he smiling at me for some other reason...

But he just thought I was a laughing stock...

"You just sc-scared m-me thats all",I say stuttering again...

Im a fucking wreck...

He just nodded and started writing notes in his notebook...

Fuck...

I fucking messed it up...

He must think im a fuckin mess...

Shit...

I was cursing the whole universe in my head I blew it again...

The bell rang...

---------AFTER SCHOOL----------

I quickly packed my stuff and walked out of the school to wait for my mom to pick me up....

I saw my mom nowhere guess she was just running late...

_________________________________
| new message: mom♡            |
|  iMessage                                 |
|im sorry honey but                 |
|  I wont be able to pick u up  |
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Great. I thought to myself as I walk home.

I find myself infront of my house and walk. I saw my little brother (Noah) and his baby sitter playing.
She was about 20 years old.

"Hello",the babysitter says as she greets me. I walk up to her and hug her. She then leaves...

I pick up my brother and bring him upstairs to his room.

I walk to my room and facetime Paris and Dawn...

We talked about random stuff when Dawn brought up Kairi...

"Ugh you guys are so annoying, but I dont know... Whenever he speaks to me or just comes close to my heart beats faster. His smile oh god lights up my world and when he runs his fingers through his hair ugh... Im totally speechless. Hes so perfect", I say then a frown appears on my face...

"Go shoot your shot",Paris says yelling through the phone...

"No, I just named up all the reasons why hes too good for me.. You know what guys bye I gotta check up on my little brother", I hung up before they could say their goodbyes...

I plug in my phone to charge it...

Plopped on my bed looking at the ceiling...

One word going across my mind...

KAIRI...

KAIRI....

NOTHING BUT KAIRI....

SHIT...