▪︎2▪︎

5 months later

Mikey_Skatez

I met the short boy I've been wanting to meet.

♡80,991

Comments

WillTheWise: I am not fucking short we're the same height as you can see in
the picture.
Replies:
Mikey_Skatez: you were literally leaning on the table you can't see how tall you actually are there dumbass.
WillTheWise: Either way I'm still only like 2 inches shorter.
Mikey_Skatez: hah funny

Madmax: start dating already
Replies:
Mikey_Skatez: yeah start dating

xXLucasXx: That's so cute

User8274948: GAY KILL YOURSELF
Mikey_Skatez: Aren't you bored?
User8274948: HELL NAH
Mikey_Skatez: k
_________________________________________

I turn my phone off, and put it on my side table that's near my bed. Shit people can be so rude nowadays. It makes me sick to the stomach. People can't like the same gender without being called something derogatory. I kinda want to talk to Will about it, it turns out he only lives like 10 minutes away from me.

He's all funny and confident on social media but in real life he is something else. He's shy short boy who loves drawing. Yesterday all we did was talk. We forget about the things we comment on each other's post like it's just stupid joke's. I mean't it when I commented he was cute under one of his posts, but maybe he just doesn't take it that way.

I put on my yellow vans on, and run downstairs nearly tripping. I run outside not letting my mom know I'm leaving, and hop onto my bike. "I was actually serious when I said you were cute." I wish I could say that. Will makes me feel happy even though i've only known him for like 5 months.

I ride my bike to Will's house, and once I get there I drop it in front of his moms car. I go up to the door and knock on it immediately hearing footsteps getting closer. The door opens, and Will looks up at me. "Hey Will!" I slightly yell smiling. "Hi" he says giving me a smile back. "Do you need anything?" He asks. "Not really I just wanted to talk" I reply. "Okay, come in" Will says stepping away from the door.

I step into the house and suddenly feel a wave of comfort. I feel safe in here, I feel happy.

Will leads me to his room, and I follow. I sit on the end of his bed, and he does too.

"So what's wrong?" Will asks with a soft comforting voice.

"Someone told me to kill myself, and I know people alwas say that shit, but it's getting out of hand ya know?"

"What? Dont tell me you're getting ideas." Will says his voice getting slightly louder.

"Of course not, but ya know with my dad being a bitch and people being dicks at school I start thinking about it from time to time." I reply, nervously fidgeting with my hands.

"Ignore it Mike! Look, those people have nothing better to do with their life's. You on the other hand, I bet you have huge dreams and goals you want to achieve. You're much more mature, and about your dad... I can't really change his behaviors or anything going on in your household, but all you need to know is that you truly have so many people who love you and care about you." Will says looking straight at my eyes like hes trying to tell me that I'm worth so much more. I give him a weak smile, and he smiles back.

"But what about if it gets worst, the bullying and stuff at home?" I ask. "Take a break from social media, and ignore them at school. Don't feed their idea of fun by getting sad over it. If you want to talk about the stuff going on at home, I promise you my hands are always opened. So are my ears." Will says with a small laugh and assuring smile. He stands up, and walks towards his desk. He grabs a notebook and walks towards me.

"Here have it, you can write all your feelings down." Will says handing me the book. I look at the notebook, and smile. "Thanks." I say placing the notebook on my lap.

"You better write on it.." Will says sitting down. "I will!" I reply laughing. He's honestly adorable and super kind. I can look at him all day and write and essay about how he's affected me in a positive way.

"Helloo?" Will says waving his hand in front of my face. Shit did I just space out?

"Sorry, just stressed" I quickly reply flustered. Shit that's totally a lie. Well, I am stressed, but the reason I zoned out was because of him.

"That's fine" Will says putting his hand down on his lap.

"Which school do you go too?"

"Are you stupid? The same as you dumbass" I reply.

"Oh, i've never seen you."

"You're serious?" I ask annoyed. It's obvious he's messing with me. Will nods, and I start laughing.

"You're in like all of my classes" I say punching his shoulder lightly.

"Oh shit you are? You should talk more." Will says giggling.

Oh my god, everytime he giggles I get this feeling inside of my chest. I feel like i've won in life, he's like a little teddy bear that's always there for you to hug.

"Well talking about school, tomorrow we have school so you should get going."

"Right, make sure to try to look around class tomorrow" I say sarcastically.

He smiles and stands up after me. We walk towards and outside the door. I wave goodbye and yell "Bye Will The Whale!" "You're stupid!" he yells laughing.

I hop on my bike, and put the notebook on the front of the bike where theres a little basket. I look at him one last time and smile. He obviously smiles back and waves goodbye.

Once I got back I dropped my bike in the front of my house, and walked.inside.

"Mike, you went somewhere?" Mom asks.

"Yeah, sorry if you got worried." I say smiling softly.

"Dont worry, I just now noticed. Oh, and please clean your room." Mom says and keeps sweeping the floor. My smile fades away, and I run upstairs. "Dont worry i just now noticed." What the hell? Does she even care about me? Probbaly not, and I know dad doesnt give a shit about me. I go to my room, and sit on my desk. I look at the notebook that Will gave me, and I get a pencil out.

Well, here I am writing in a notebook that my friend/crush gave me. First of all I fucking embarrassed myself, I was zoned out staring at WILL. He was probably disgusted. Then I come back home, and my mom didn't even notice I was gone. In a couple of minutes I will have to go eat dinner with DAD and MOM, and they always fight, someone ALWAYS ends up getting hurt. It's either me or mom who ends up getting hurt though. Honestly, mom isn't as bad as dad. Yeah, she's fucking rude at times but she cares.. At least I think she does. Nancy and Holly don't really have it as hard as I do. Dad and Mom always fought, but after I came out it got worse. Holly is now expected to date a man when she grows up. Nancy is off to college so she doesn't have to deal with it. Shit, fuck this life!

Hey guys just wanted to state some things about Will and Mike. Mike is 17, and Will is 16. Will is not popular at school, and Mike isn't either. Eleven is Wills sister. And Will knows Max, lucas, and dustin. And mike knows Max, Lucas, Will, and Eleven. Have a good day ♡

Made in Mon, April 13 2020

Time: 5:40

Corona virus is ruining my sleeping schedule.

Word Count: 1325

Updated: 1-19-22