🦋ᴘᴀʀᴛ.3🦋

Next day~

I woke up by my alarm going off, today was the day of vidcon I will finely able to see my friends Avani and David (if you dont know him kill me) so that means the vidcon group will be back together yay! Anyway I hope off the bed actually my dumbass fall off the bed but whatever no one know that... I go grab my clothes and change in the angel n demons red hoodie with black nike leggings.

I took my suitcase and head downstairs, to my kitchen just to be greeted by the one and only one

Jaden Hossler ( ah you thought it was Payton I gotchu) my other best friend he is the one to drive to vidcon.

Ja: hey sis ( that's your nickname for him and you call him big bro)
Y/n: heyy! I can't wait to see avani!
Ja: why I saw that coming haha anyway anything new with paylover?
Y/n: nope...
Wile siting at the table and he put a plate of pancakes
Ja: sis you will see I have a feeling that he likes you back!
?!?: who likes who back?

Both Jaden and I turned around and saw Payton shirt less with his hair on his face
(Btw he basically always sleeps at your house with you but this time he fell asleep on the couch wile watching tv)

Ja: ehhh ch- josh and nessa! Yeah yeah...
P: okay anyway did you cook breakfast I'm starving!
Ja: I did but before go put a shirt on !
P: ok dad * wile rolling is eyes*

I was on my thought until Jaden snap is finger...

Y/n: mhm yes?
Ja: I think you was drooling...
Y/n: oh shut up it's just when he just woke up it hit deferent okay.
Ja: mhm yeah I saw that * chuckling*

Skip to when you guys are at the hotel at vidcon...

Y/n: where is avani?!
Ja: eh is it her
Y/n: what where?!
P: oh I see her right there.

When I saw avani we directly did a eyes contact... and then started running.

Av: ahhh bebe I missed youuu!
Y/n: ( ok so your ship name with avani is tavoni and Payton it's paytina) tavoni is back baby!!!!
?!?: y/n!!! We are here!

I turned around just to see my « squad » madi,charli,David and Jackson

Y/n: ahhh madi!!!!

I literally jumped on her and David!

Ma&d: baby!!!
J: eh I feel left out?
Y/n: my Romeo ahhh!!!( they are not dating just really close friends he call you Juliette and you call him Romeo)

I hugged him so tight but wile doing this I saw Payton clinching is jaw and first... wait what no he is probably just jealous cause he want a hug too right that doesn't mean anything...

Payton pov~

I was happy to see all of my friends y/n was hugging all of them it was cute she looked like a 5 yearsold kid seeing princess at Disney haha but when it comes to Jackson I got jealous but why idk probably scared to lost my best friend nothing else right....

——————————————
Ahhh I finally updated go follow me on insta tho

• XpaytloversX  and XavaniloversX