Part.6🦋

(A/n: before starting I- 15k reads I'm shook my friend told me that bc I haven't used wattpad for a while I was more editing but- thx sm 🙈🐔 my little chicken)

Av: omg- did you saw Payton's comment.
Y/n: yeah but id-
???: you bitch  better get the fuck away from my man!

We all looked at the person and she had silver hair, green eyes and a nose piercing.oh no.

Y/n:who are you talking about?

???:  Payton I'm his gf and you're the bitch that Payton have as his best friend aka the girl who is gonna "stole" him from me!

Av: omg you're stunning!riley!

Keep going

Cmon

Av: oh nvm you look like a trash bag!
R: ugh whatever what are y'all doing in my room 🙄

Y/n: I'm- I'm gonna take a walk be right back...

Y'all are wondering what is happening well a few years ago...

Recap~

Max= your ex=m
(Recap are like this)

I was going at my boyfriends house when I came in bc I had a key...when I went upstairs to find the worst thing ever he was cheating on me with...RILEY. She started calling me stuff like dumb whore,slut and more then I ran to my house... then a couple of weeks after at school I got bullied by her and a lot of other person...I didn't tell payton and anybody about it even charli,avani and Jackson...

End of recap~

I was walking until I bumped into someone...

???: hey oh are you okay- shit I'm dumb of course not you're crying...may I ask why?

I couldn't help but to stare at his beautiful blue eyes like ocean...

Y/n: sure but what is your name?
???: Mika Warren And you're y/n y/l/n right?
Y/n: eh yeah wait aren't you tiktok famous too?
Mi: yeah I created a trend (let's say it's the conio thing ifykyk)
Y/n: cool-
P: OH GOSH Y/N I FOUND YOU!
Y/n:oh hey...pay- nvm bye

I run off and went to Jackson's room..

TBC...

A/n: hey so since summer is almost there I will probably update more and I'm open to request since I want to do an imagine book with tiktok boys also smut if y'all want even if I will cringe at it but yeah will you read it?