ค໓๓iຖ ━ Charlie

Name

-spellboundd , Charlie

House

Ravenclaw

Favorite thing about Harry Potter

just the entire Wizarding World in its entirety and the friendships and enemies and characters shown throughout the books. The complexity of the characters. And my god the character development and the world building.
Favorite character and what you love about them
My favourite Character has to be Remus Lupin, he's always been so strong, smart and level headed which is something I've always admired as he was going through a lot of hardships bUt don't even get me started on his time at Hogwarts. He was actually a good teacher, he cared about his students and clearly enjoyed teaching- I also love Luna because she isn't phased by what other people think and she's actually really smart and without her input I feel like they'd all be lost without her.

 He was actually a good teacher, he cared about his students and clearly enjoyed teaching- I also love Luna because she isn't phased by what other people think and she's actually really smart and without her input I feel like they'd all be lost wi...

Thoughts on Harry Potter

Harry Potter is just one of those book series where I can just never get bored. It's literally the best series i have ever read and I've made some much friends through it and I just love watching the Character development and watching them grow through the books.
Favorite Color
Light Blue/Grey
Favorite Harry Potter actor/actress
Maggie Smith/Tom Felton/ Phelps Twins

Favorite ColorLight Blue/GreyFavorite Harry Potter actor/actressMaggie Smith/Tom Felton/ Phelps Twins