𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖗

hi!! so this is my first wattpad story so it's probably gonna be pretty bad. okay so there's a bit of a backstory to this and how i got the ideas.

 so basically for about 2 years i've had this like storyline of two people and different scenarios, initially it was between kenzie ziegler and johnny orlando but kenzie as ariana bc duh ariana is my wife. i lost the initial interest after they stopped dating but didn't stop imagining about the cute lil scenarios i made. i got inspired by wayyyy too many things, honestly i've always been told i have a big imagination and i usually daydream about this a lot lol. and its like little things that add to this world i was making. then to all the boys came around and i fell in love with peter kavinsky and noah centineo (before his hair rip i still love him tho), then it was a cross between tom holland and grayson dolan(sorry ethan). ariana grande had always been like herself but it was a cross between her and madison beer but to me they look very similar anways, i had always had every intention of writing a book about this yuno to let this world leave my cluttered mind, because its getting to the point where i fully make up things that aren't real and have this image of myself as ariana (lol ik i sound suppaaa dumb rn). idk why but it's always satisfied me to have the idea of everyone loving me even tho they don't lmao, so i made ariana up as a kind of comforter :))

sooooo this is my take on a cute story of two beans i made up.

note: 

there will be mature themes in this book, mild sexual content (dw i'll give u a heads up) so don't read if you're triggered easily . also lower case intended

also, there will be a lot of things that are from other things like movies, other books and things that have happened personally to me but the entire kinda theme is by meee. pls don't steal this book or ideas, i've been working on her for a few years ! 

enjoy girlies xo.