part two warning mild smut

so this is at the 7 rings video enjoy and i haven't liek proof read this and there are many words ion wanna write but u get the idea.
WARNING

today had been so fun !

i had spent it with my favourite people, shooting, drinking, singing, laughing. it's honestly been the best. it was the last 7 rings scene where i was wearing a rather erm eye catching silver ensemble. i noticed how the second i stepped out of my dressing room after hair makeup and outfit, gray's lil situation down there. i tried my best discreetly to help.
we were all sitting down vibing to songs throwback songs, making each other laugh and what not. i specifically made an effort to sit on graysons lap adjusting my ass quickly so it would touch his situation causing him to shift ever so slightly in pleasure and grunt slightly at him noticing what i was doing. when we all got up alexa told evryone she was gonna get starbucks,pretty much evryone was going but i wanted to stay with gray.

grays pov

fuck. the sight of her like this made me weak and i wanted her to please me. what does this girl do to me i thought. i noticed her effort to try and ease the situation and when i tell you it helped. alexa said she and the others were going to get something i honestly didn't give a shit because i wasn't even seeing straight at this point. ariana didn't want to go either and she held me back lightly with her hand making me smile. she had exactly what i had in mind aswell.

arianas pov

'see yall in a bit' victoria and mattia said. i caught gray by surprise since he's usually the one to make these moves by instantly smashing my lips on his. my hands moved to his face and neck and his to my waist after resting them just above my ass. the kiss became heated as he kinda choked me by his hand and he pushed me up against the wall, i wrapped my legs around him hoisted up against the wall. he left my mouth and began to kiss down to my neck leaving sloppy yet passionate kisses which were sure to leave a mark, as a way to mark his territory on me making sure no one got any ideas. he had been a protective type so if anyone was staring at me he was sure to immediately let them know i was taken like putting his arm around my shoulders or waist. he moved his way back up to my lips. and we had a hot make out session for a while. after he began to unbutton his shirt, i left a few warm kisses down his abs and chest as he began to undo his belt. i unzipped his jeans and pulled them down leaving him in his underwear which i saw his d print in his underwear. i teased him by touch it and feeling it with his underwear still on i looked up at him and saw he was struggling with a look that said 'stop it and do it'. i gave in and slipped his underwear off to his ankles, revealing his VERY hard member i ran my hands up and down it giving him a hand job. he tilted his head back in excitement for what he knew was about to happen. i licked his c which made him moan before taking his whole in my mouth. i swirled my tongue  around his dick and sucking on it making him moan like crazy which i knew it would. my cheeks hollowed as i gave him a blow job and deep throated him since he was hugeee. he leaned his head back in pleasure. i could feel pre c because i knew the affect i had on him but he didn't want to ruin the moment. 'fuck.' he said. i deep throated him for a good 10 minutes swirling and working my way around it, giving him a hand job occasionally with what i. couldn't fit in my mouth. 'ba- by' he struggled to say.

'yes?' i batted my lashes innocently at him.
soon i was back to making out with him as i came back up i gave him a hand job and grinded on him both of us, moaning in pleasure. 'you like that baby?' i said making him even more hard if that was possible. he pushed me back against the wall choking me wrapping his hand around my neck.
'good girl' he said making me weak. fuck he's hot.
'guys we're backkkk' i hear victoria yell along with the others. grayson quickly button back up his trousers me helping him keeping eye contact. damn. as he re buttoned his shirt. my lips now swollen. he winked at me and whispered in my ear 'we'll continue this later' making we die inside oops. i quickly ran over to the makeup dresser as i used concealer to cover the many hickies he gave me. i'm not complaining tho.