part three

what is this anymore even i hate myself ew. lmk if anyone is still here rip in the chat
           btw smut in this chapter ig

we were playing hide and seek in this massive ass mansion. i was wearing a rather sexy cream bralette bodysuit tucked into tight ripped jeans hugged my curves in just the right places. with cute black velvet heel boots. my hair flowing openly round my shoulders (💀)

i knew grayson was going CRAZY and so was gray jr. 💀.
i lead him by his hand and took us to 'hide' somewhere. i found a small cupboard like room the size a bit bigger than a janitors closet. i knew what was about to go down and so did he.
he immediately smashed his lips on mine and a full on make out began. long story short i gave him a blow job and deep throated him. we were both moaning messes. struggling. 'fuck ariana' 'mhhm' i moaned as i finished up my business down there. we were on the floor at this point on my knees.
' i cant do this i need you inside me' he struggled to say through moans. i agreed since i was on the pill. it was very dark so i couldn't see much but stil could see. ygm? he unbuttoned my jeans, his were already off. he aligned himself with my entrance and entered his full inside me. pleasure filled mine and his bodies. i moaned and grunted his name since he likes it. 'uhhhh' he was massive. he fastened the pace as he went inside me multiple times. digging my nails into his back and my very swollen mouth gawking open behind his neck with his face in the crook of my neck. he c'd inside of me which felt amazing💦. he went out of me both of us buttoning our pants up. and now just like two scandalous teenagers bumping into things had a very messy makeup and he kissed along my b's down to my waist and neck leaving hickies along it.
we heard the others footsteps.
'shit he said' he gave me his jena jacket to cover what he'd left on me quickly and we acted as normal as possible as he kept smiling at me leaving pecks on my lips as they were still looking for us. 'i love you' 'i love you too' we kissed passionately full of love as we stood there waiting. when they found us let's just say they went home and had some fun and made unsuccessful babies bc she on the pill. and we're up until 2am with 3 rounds.