Ch 2 - The Prick of A Memory

Previously:

"And if you hurt that girl, I won't hesitate to throw you in Tartarus, Tomura Shigaraki."

Now:

Everything felt so calm. The slight spring breeze, the chirping of birds and the gentle shine of the sun's rays coming from y/n's bedroom window. Y/n went to roll over in her bed only to find that she couldn't move an inch. She opened her eyes in confusion and saw that she wasn't in her room. Instead, she was being held by her favorite, beautiful, blond-haired hero. It was Hawks and he was staring right at her. "Good morning princess," he let out a warm smile and a daring wink.

"HOLY SHIT" she said as she pushed away from her idol in disbelief. Before y/n knew it she was falling out of the sky reaching to grab the guy's hand to avoid her plummet. He stared at her with a suprised look, no one had ever given him that reaction before. He broke himself out of his trance and swept y/n back into his arms before she hit the ground. As soon as his feet landed on the pavement the girl pushed herself out of the hero's embrace. Her chest heaved trying to catch up to the marathon runner that was her heart beat. Every step that y/n took away from the man in front of her was canceled out by Hawk's desire to keep her close. She found herself backing into a wall. She went to turn and dash off but the hero blocked her path by putting his arms on either side of y/n's (now blushing) face.

"Hey. You should be thanking me, I mean, I just saved your life. Twice." The cocky hero looked down at the girl in front of him. Y/n was still trying to catch her breathe from the fall. "What do you mean twice?" The hero furrowed his brows. "You were attacked in an alley... Do you not remember?" Y/n looked at him in disbelief, "are you sure you've got the right person? I dont-"

Before she could finish her sentence a sharp pain shot through y/n's head. It felt as though her skull was going to explode. Y/n clung to her hero's jacket, wincing in pain. Hawks stepped back in suprise; he could see her fingers going pale from how tightly she was holding onto his jacket. "Hey, what's wrong? Stay with me! It's gonna be okay." Y/n could tell the man was trying to comfort her but it hurt so much. He quickly picked her up into his arms again and began flying back to UA. She had no idea why she was in such extreme pain but she had a feeling that a part of it was this man's fault. Every now and then he would glance down at the wincing girl in his arms. She saw that the sorrow in his starry-colored eyes was shrouded in guilt. "Why... why are you looking at me like that?" Y/n forced the question out from her remaining conciousness. Her eyes felt heavy, the needles pricked at her old thoughts like they were daring her to fall asleep. It was too much.

"Stay with me! We'll be at U.A. soon, you'll be okay! I promise."

To Be Continued~