Matthew McConaughey dream

I was visiting a friends huuuge house and I was there alone for a long time until I went in the back hall and looked up and a man was staring at me from the bathroom it scared me at first and then I realized who it was. My friends dad. (Don't worry I wasn't thinking I was about to fuck my friends dad) He smiled a goofy smile at me and then walked out and into his bedroom accidentally giving me an amazing view of his large soft member. But he wasn't exactly trying to hide it considering he kept walking from room to room without any clothes on.
***
He was outside in clothes this time about to start working out and I was in a bedroom. I pull out my phone and decided to record. His friend was working out first and so I went ahead and started recording. His friend left and it was just him. He pulled off his shirt and then his pants. You could see his bulge. He slooowly pulls down his underwear leaving a semi hard member to be exposed. He's looking in a mirror that he would watch himself work out with. My window was right above it. He subconsciously glanced over at my window and smiles a bit. He points to his harder member then makes a camera with his hands. I nod and so does he. He stands back and poses for me to get a better view for a picture. He then points at me smirks and tilts his head, points back down to his member, and then to his mouth. I get excited and nod vigorously. He smirked bigger and motions me with his finger to come 'here' but to the front door. So I hoped off my bed and ran to the kitchen, thinking to myself 'I've never given a bj before'. I get to the kitchen and his shorts are back on but he's staring lustfully at me, I smile. 'I've never given a blowjob before' I tell him. He gets even more excited as smiles softy. 'Then you'll do great' he says as he sits down in the kitchen chair pulling his shorts down. He was HUGE! I kneel infront of him he's about to tell me how to give a decent one when his house alarm kept going off saying a light was being detected. He was trying to ignore it saying to me it's nothing, but it kept happening. He angrily got up and said 'he's gonna be the death of me' and I woke up.