Childhood Friends (Chapter 1)

Mari's Diary

It started like every single little did I know I was in kindergartner I was late as always when I finally arrived I heard the teacher say "ok students we'll be having a new studen" the teacher was interrupted when a boy walked in "perfect timing" I saw a little boy who was shy and I knew he was a special one "hello welcome" the teacher said "hello I'm Adrien's mother I'm sorry are we late or" the woman said "your just in time hello cutie we'll take care of him" the teacher said "thank you"then the woman left "why don't you by introducing yourself" the teacher spoke up and the cute little boy said "hello my name is Adrien Agreste my dad is Gabriel Agreste" he was still shy hiding behind the teacher then she said "thank you Adrien you can sit by Marinette as soon as he sat next to me I knew it was love at first sight "hi I'm marinette" I put my hand out for a shake he shook it but shyly that's where it all started.

Adrien's Diary

When I walked up to her and I shook her hand I knew that, that girl is going to be mine one day after a few weeks Mari & I were great friends I always invited her to my house and we would play together but we were always joined by my first ever friend Chole Bonjour every time but the time past by quickly and before I knew it, it was halloween of course me and mari were going together she wore a cute ladybug costume and I wore a cat costume the day was special because its where we had our first date, I dunno if she would call it a date but to me it was the best date ever of course we had my fathers body guard joined us we always used to pull pranks on him we would run off and hide I wonder if she remembers all that?

Back to Mari

We always used to prank him but I always felt bad but then the ice queen came to crash our da...I guess I don't know what to call it Chole and I never used to get along she felt I was taking adrien away from her which of course made me sad I thought can't we both be his friend but no it was much more for Chole I dunno why but after the day that adrien showed up she has been up at my business I dunno what I did ti her? anyways back to the story

Back to Adrien

So pretty much we were the best of friends "adrien you'll be late" a woman's screams at him "ok I'll be down there is a sec" well I guess you'll have to wait for a bit more time 

At Marinette's

"Marinette Alya's here come get down here" Mari's mom yelled "I'll be down there in minute" I guess that'll be all for now