Jealousy? Chapter 3

Marinette's P.O.V

I woke up this morning because my mom was shouting "MRINETTE DUPAIN-CHANG" of course I was late to school I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and wore some fresh cloths and ran down stairs "good morning" I said to my parents in a hurry I ran out of the house immediately I thought to myself (thank god the school was right nex BAM. I bumped in to someone and I look up to see a familiar face standing up and holding his hand out for me "a...ad...adrien? I accepted his offer and took his hand "come on quickly or we'll be really late" he said and he was still holding my hand running to the classroom as we barged in the teacher looked at us and said "no excuses just take you seats" and I spoke up "um...adrien"he turned around to look at me he saw me staring at our hand holding then he quickly let go "uhhh s-sorry mari" he started blushing the teacher saw us still at the door "what did I just say" "sorry madam" we both said and took our seats "what was that about?" alya asked me "I dunno" 

---TIMESKIP TO 10AM---

Adrien's P.O.V

"So what was that about?" Nino asked me "what are you talking about?" he looked at me "you haven't talk to marinette in like 7 years then you suddenly come barging into the classroom holding her hand, have you two been secretly dating?" I looked at him with a death stare "NO we bumped into each other on the main gate so I just wanted to help that's all" he then said "that's it really? okay fine I trust you"I sighed in relief 

Mari's P.O.V

"Give me all the deeds" alya said excitedly "nothing really happened I was running really fast and bumped into outside he took my hand and we ran to class together that's it" alya looked at me suspicious of something "okay fine" then alya and I were walking and chatting huh? "ALYA ALYYA where'd she go?" the I was making my way to when "MARINETTE" I heard someone calling my name it was "h-hey adrien" yep he was right in front of me after 7 freaking years "look I just wanted to say i'm very sorry about how I've been treating for the past 7 years I wanted to tell yo- HEY MARINETTE" it was Luka "oh hey Luka" he ran to me "hey mari so are we still on you and me video games your house?" I looked at him completely forgetting about video games with Luka "yeah I don't have any plans today so you can come over but be warned I'm very competitive at video games ok" he looked at my eyes "yeah sure whatever you say tonight you're going down alright" then he kissed my cheeks I blushed very very hard "see ya later" I waved awkwardly then I turned my attention back to adrien "what were you about to say?" huh? "oh yeah I wanted to tell you that I really real-" I cut him off "listen its okay we're cool" I held out a fist and he bumped it with his "okay we should really be heading back to class" he said then I nodded (I guess we're cool again my knight)

sorry for the short chapter but I didn't know what to do the story so please bare with me I swear the next chapter will be a long one