Liquid Adrenaline.

Venus had been scavenging around their drop ship for at least thirty minutes, trying to find anything that could indicate that the delinquents would be a legitimate threat however she discovered nothing. No weapons, no battle strategies and no working radio. She was about to exit the ship when she heard a toneless male voice coming from above. She followed the long metal ladder in the centre of the floor, upwards, until she reached the third floor and discovered the source of the sound. There was a video being played on a large cracked screen on the far wall of the drop ship. Venus made her way over and examined the man in the video. He bared a striking resemblance to wells, therefore she assumed it must've been a message from the chancellor. The mans large brown eyes stared blankly into the camera. "Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there. If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable. If this mission is a success those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean.The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain three hundred people for up to two years. Your one responsibility is stay alive." The recording of the chancellor said with a few glitches along the way. Ouch. No wonder everyone despised Wells; his father sent them down to a radiation soaked planet as an experiment. The video began to play again, it must've been on a continuous loop. Not wanting to hear that mans bland voice again, Venus made her way down the ladder and left the ship.

Venus lingered on the ramp of the drop ship when she noticed blondie and spacewalker discussing the metal bracelet around the boys wrist. She pulled down her jacket sleeves until only the top halves of her fingers could be seen. She couldn't let anyone notice her lack of a wristband. Venus was just out of earshot. She edged closer to the pair and stood with her back to them so that they wouldn't notice she was listening.

"So this wristband transmits your vital signs to The Ark. Take it off, and they'll think you're dead." The blonde girl spat. Venus didn't even know this girls name but it was obvious that she was as bossy as they come.

"Should I care?" Spacewalker enquired sassily.

"Well, I don't know. Do you want the people you love to think you're dead? Do you want them to follow you down here in two months? Because they won't if they think we're dying." The condescension in the blonde girls voice was easily detectable. Venus' mission suddenly became apparent. She needed to get rid of these wristbands. No wristbands meant no reinforcements and no reinforcements meant her people would remain safe. She turned to face them and noticed that a small group had formed and looked as if they were ready for a trip.

Venus approached them after noticing Octavia and Bellamy were among them. "Hey, Octavia. Where are you guys going?" She asked trying to mask the dread in her voice. Venus had a strong inkling that they were headed to mount weather.

The blonde sized her up, clearly trying to determine weather or not she would be an asset to their team. Before Octavia got the chance to respond she jumped in. "Mount weather to gather supplies. I'm Clarke." She said extending her hand. Reluctantly, Venus shook it with a false smile. "You should come with." Venus wouldn't dare to venture anywhere near the mountain.

"I'm Venus. And no thanks, I think I'll stick around here and maybe try to find some water or something." Venus said with faux kindness. Clarke nodded in response and headed off with her group into the woods. Venus couldn't let them reach that mountain.

She waited for a few minutes before starting towards the tree line, but came to an abrupt halt when Bellamy Blake's familiar tall stature blocked her path. "Where you going, cutie?" He said with a mocking tone. That word made Venus want to hurl but she controlled her urges and barged past him. He was surprisingly hard to move but she managed to conjure a slight wince from him as her shoulder made contact with his bicep. Despite the height difference of almost a foot, Venus was not intimidated by Bellamy in the slightest.