Rude Awakening

I woke up the next morning my body seriously sore from the ground i slept on may have had blankets but it was still hard as a rock. I looked around but I didn't see anyone around me, not even sacred or anthony and they love being around me when no one else is around. 
"mom ?" I yelled. There was no answer, "dad?" I yelled still, no answer. I searched for them for three hours and still no one was around nobody bothered to come and no one bothered to answer. In the darkness of the house there was a light I followed the light all the way to a back room. I heard someone talking almost like a little boy he was saying "get out, come all" over and over again. I walked in further and i looked at the strange little boy with no mouth but yet again saying all these things. I felt something drip on my shoulder slimy and nasty, It ran down my shirt like a waterfall. I looked up and a dark-night. In my sight. But it wasn't ordinary it had larger eyes, bigger claws that followed upward, a bigger spine that had more spikes than the others. It was longer blue either it was white, white and dark blue spots, staring right at me. I ran as fast as I could slamming into everything in my sight.
"Vermillion! Hey we have to go now !!" My little brother was yelling. I was so confused and dazed i thought i had already woken up one time before. You guys were gone, that little boy with no mouth. Where did it all... "Come on mom and dad need to go the house is coming down!!"
"What do you mean ?!"I yelled for a girl who has woken up twice, once without a family the second time with a family. I was so confused but I brushed it off as a little scene i didn't know what else to call it.
"Look!" I looked and sure enough mom and dad are outside pulling it down i got up and instantly raised and grabbed my blanket and ran out of the house with anthony. I had never been so confused in my life though. I woke up and it wasn't even real. Everything felt so real, no parents, no siblings, no friends, for a kid like me that was scary i had been around my parents my whole life not knowing id get to say goodbye would kill me.
"Hey buddy how long have i been asleep?" I asked anthony, He shrugged his shoulders and looked over at Zacc. I walked over to see if he was okay but when he turned and looked at me I already knew i backed up slow very slow.
"It was you, it was you... what would your mother say!" I yelled. Now everyone was staring at me.
" what do you mean ? Zacc has been doing just fine millbear" sarah said, I was confused on why she didn't understand.
"Oh really!, Hey Zacc what does 'get out, come all' mean huh?" I was getting angrier by the minute I knew what he had done and said. 
"Vermillion what the hell has gotten into you! Zacc has been missing for a very long time and he comes back and this is how you treat him !!" Sarah looked at me like she was about to kill me but I know who and what her brother was and I wasn't going to let him slide back into the family. "you have absolutely no idea what he has done, I'm seeing things in my dreams. He is a monster he is not who you think he is anymore. He has changed he now leads them, they come at his command 'get out, come all' he is talking about the dark-nights. I've never seen this before until now this is crazy."                                                                                                                                                         "You know vermillion you're crazy. I don't know what the hell has gotten into you but I'm going back home with Zacc! without you." Sarah looked at me with pure discuss, I couldn't say anything she wouldn't even understand me. I was telling the truth, it's like she was completely blinded.