So soon?

Kirk
Damn, I wonder if they're ok. I was getting sick of just sitting around watching these damn cameras all day. I miss actually going out and chasing the bad guys...with the old team.
"Jayden?" I asked, through the headsets in my ear. 
"Yea?" He asked as I sighed. 
"Are you good down there? Has the President been transported safely?" I asked. 
"Safe and sound, I just got word from the guards there saying he made it safely." He replied, I sighed in relief. 
"Good," I said. 
"Can we go chase bad guys now? Or are we still gonna be stuck house sitting this time?" Jayden asked, Rencie suddenly stepped in. 
"Let's go to London. Will and John probably need our help right now." Rencie mentioned, I only sighed knowing we can't follow them until we hear back from them. But something does seem off.
"We can't leave our positions unless we're told to do so. I haven't gotten any word from John or Will yet." I told them. There was a sudden pause right before Jayden could respond back. I already knew what he was about to say the second I said all that about following orders.
"Since when did you guys suddenly following orders? Didn't you guys completely disobey your boss' orders when we were the ones you guys were protecting?" Jayden stated, reminding me of the good ole days. All of the sudden my watch began to buzz. I pressed the button on my headset, picking up the call.
"Hello?-" I asked until I heard someone respond right away. 
"Kirk, we've been comprimised," I heard Will say on the other end. I looked towards the monitors in front of me, staring at every camera throughout every hallway throughout the entire building. 
"What? What are you talking about?" I asked hearing him sigh. Something didn't feel right for some reason, I felt a sudden shiver stroll down my back as soon as Will spoke again. 
"Eunice is hurt badly, we barely escaped from Jason." He said as I looked at the cameras where Jayden and Rencie were. "Get this, Huston is alive," he finished. My eyes widened as I stood up off of my chair and nearly punched the monitors in front of me. 
"What?! I thought that basturd killed himself in prison?!" I screamed, suddenly hearing Jayden speak on the earpiece. 
"Kirk, what's going on?-" He asked until I hear Will speak again.
"Turns out James was the one who wanted Eunice and not Huston." He said, I crossed my eyes wondering if that was complete bullshit knowing how much of a creep Huston was years ago when he tried to kidnap Eunice. 
"Are you sure about that? Do you not remember how he was with her years ago?" 
"I know, it shocked us too. But Jason seems to be far more serious than Huston was," Will responded, "When I showed up to get Eunice, I heard him shout at Huston for nearly killing Eunice. He just missed her temple, Jason was furious. Clearly shows Jason is the one who is after her."
"What is up with Eunice? Who the hell did she piss off for her to become a target with some of the most wanted criminals?" I asked, I only heard Will sigh. 
"I'm not sure, but you know her, she's gonna be as stubborn as ever the second she finds out what happened to her teammates..." There was a slight pause after he said that. 
"What happened to her teammates?" I asked, it took him a little while to respond, knowing he might have started blaming himself at that point, probably feeling like he could have done something to prevent it.
"They sacrificed themselves for me and Eunice to escape...one of them threatened to shoot me if I didn't leave with Eunice...Really reminded me of you to be completely honest with you," He said. That does sound like something I would say. I really wish I had been there to help them out though...
"Was John there with you?" I asked.
"I thought he'd follow after me but I guess he stayed back with Thomas...Seemed a little bit odd he didn't though..." Will said. 
"Who's Thomas?" I asked, Will paused for a moment.
"He's one of the other agents that trained with Eunice and her team, not gonna lie to you, something seems odd about him." Will responded quietly, I assume he was sitting near Will. 
"Do you know his last name?" I asked, hoping to try to find out who this guy was.
"I don't know, um, Thomas Walter or something. Started with a W that's all I remember," He answered, I typed it straight into the computer the second he told me. Many results had popped up. Hard to tell right now.
"What does he look like?" I asked, Will only sighed.
"Uhh short Dark brown hair, dark eyes, probably brown, Caucasian, probably stands around 6ft, probably in his early 20's-" He went on as I continuously typed in every single detail about him, including the facility he works in and I instantly found his file. 
"Got him, Thomas J. Walter, 22 years old, worked with Newman since he graduated from high school," I told him.
"I know I'm the tech genius but you're such a stalker when It comes to this shit." He said as I shut him up.
"There's nothing suspicious about him, only shows his high school records and the old missions he's been on. Grade A student. Great in combat. Seems pretty okay to me," I told him. I then heard Will scoff.
"Man, someone's a little overprotective," I chuckled. I can tell he probably rolled his eyes after my comment. 
"If you were here to see how he's like, you would understand. This guy seems too perfect alright?" He said as I chuckled, 
"Look, I didn't finish reading about the guy so give me a second-" I said until I saw a few other files pop up. I clicked one that seemed to have caught my eye, and it took me a little bit to read but the thing I found was...
"Will, is Thomas currently with you right now?" I asked. 
"He's with John trying to aid Eunice, why?" He answered. The articles I've read, the pictures I've seen. Eunice needs to stay away from Thomas. 

Eunice
I suddenly gasped awake the moment I felt a needle stick right into my arm. Sitting up so abruptly, I looked around my surroundings only to see John and Will try to hold me still. The voices around me were muffled, my vision was blurred. I couldn't see or hear anything clearly. I suddenly felt a stinging pain in my arm, from the needle that was inserted into my skin. 
"Get it off! Hey! What are you doing?!" I screamed out. The muffled voices began to clear out, my vision began to go back to normal. 
"Eunice, Eunice! Calm down! It's ok! It's ok!" I heard Will say calmly, until I swung a punch at him. I just struck him straight across the face until John grabbed both my wrists and pinned them down on each side of me. 
"Man alive, I told you this was a bad idea! She fucking hates needles!" John shouted, I saw Will get up and held his jaw. 
"Man alive, she's still got it. Maybe got stronger holy shit," Will said. I then heard Thomas sigh.
"Ok! Ok! It's out! It's done! Man, I did not know she hated it that much." Thomas mentioned. I felt my heart rate calm down, eventually I was staring up at him. John. He looked at me, and tried to stay as calm as he could to hopefully calm me down. Old trick he used to do to me in order to help me calm down. I hate that it still works. I frowned but I was calm now. I looked to my side to avoid eye contact with him. 
"You can let me go now," I told him, without making eye contact. It took him a second to get off, but when he finally did. I glared at Thomas.
"I told you," Will muttered. Not only did I glare at Thomas but both Will and John as well.
"Where. Are. The girls?" was the first question that came out of my mouth. They all stared at me. as if a ghost has just left my body just to scare them into these frozen statues. 
"Um, Eunice I need you to-" Will started off until I looked at him. Suddenly a few images had flashed through my mind as I looked at him.

"Eunice you need to get up right now!"
"Will! Take Eunice now! We'll cover you!"

I gasped hearing those words and visioning what I had just escaped from. No...What I left behind.
"Eunice, I need you to calm down, please-" John said, he tried to reach for me, I swung my arm away from his reach. 
"Answer me!" I yelled. Will sighed and stood up. We were still in the back of a jeep, that was making its way through an underground tunnel. "If none of you give me an answer in the next 5 seconds, I will jump out of this jeep and go find out myself," I threatened them. 
"They told me to get you out of there. I tried to stay back but...Cris threatened to shoot me if I didn't get you out of there-" Will stuttered until I went off screaming.
"That's Cris for you! She will threaten anything and anyone to make sure anyone's ass is safe, even if it means having to shoot someone to get it straight into their head! But regardless of those threats, she will never pull through with them! You want to know why?!" I yelled, seeing the fear on their faces as I paused. I felt the tears begin to stroll down my eyes.
"Because all they wanted to do was become you guys!" I yelled. 

John
"Because all they wanted to do was become you guys!" She yelled, suddenly hearing the pain and anger start to mix in with the tears gushing out from her eyes. What?
"Eunice, what are you talking about?" Will asked. I only stared at her as she started to bawl in front of us.
"Always as stubborn as you guys, so troublesome, never seem to take things as seriously as I did, then again...I've always been the mom right? Always taking things so seriously. Never knowing to have fun...They reminded me of you guys..." She said, as she wiped her tears. "We have to go back..." She said, as she tried to storm off to the front of the jeep.
"Eunice, no, we can't go back, it's too dangerous-" I told her. but she stopped and turned back to me.
"I'm so glad to see you two again, but it's almost like you don't know me," She said. I stood there, wondering what was going on in her head. I have a feeling already. She's saying we're stubborn huh...
"Nothing's ever too dangerous,"