0.12

"Let me make all the plans."

-

She was pissed. How did he know that fast.

She wasn't mentally stable, she just talked to her self.

As a child she was emotionally abused. She had and emotional disorder.

She had anxiety.

She was bipolar.

She had a mood disorder.

A panic disorder.

Conduct disorder.

Dissociative disorder.

Personality disorder.

Agoraphobia.

She was fucked up. But she looked like everyone else. Her parents made it their will, to beat her down emotionally.

She lacked a lot of self confidence. But she was crazy. She wouldn't call her self crazy. More of 'Misunderstood'

She got up going into her bathroom and stared at her reflection. She stared in disgust.

She liked to think she was pretty but it was very unlikely. She tilted her head and laughed softly.

A thought came into her head and she smiled at it.

Reaching into her cabinet. She grabbed the razor she cut her self with.

She grabbed it and rose her sweater sleeve up.

She locked her door and sat on her toilet. She put it her skin with a small smile.

She pressed it down feeling the familiar pinch, and dragged it deeper.

After a while she moved it putting it onto he counter and let her blood drip from her arm into the sink.

Watching it she counted the times the blood dropped down from her arm.

She smiled and ran her arm under the water.

After it stopped bleeding she took the razor and washed it, putting it into her mirror, that opened and closed.

She cut her self a total of five times, not all at once. At different times. She was just different. But she blamed it on her past.

All she could do was blame it on her past.