00.8

"they say I'm pussy and they I'm fake but I say.."
__________________________

"What is up y'all, so today we finna be doing Q&A and answering the questions y'all asked." Anomal spoke.

"yestaday' me nd ha put a poll saying to ask us questions so we finna answa dem." Kentrell spoke up.

"So the first question is....who's idea was it to start a YouTube Channel." Anomaly asked aloud.

"oh it was her idea, but I agreed ta it so here we are." Kentrell answered.

"Aight, so the question someone asked is.. anomaly if you could would you sell cosmetic products?" He asked her.

She nodded. "It's always been something I wanted to do because I love lipgloss and I love collecting edge brushes. I'd sell stuff like eyelases, eyelash glue, lipgloss, hair clips, edge control, shampoo and conditioner, all that stuff." She answered the question.

Kentrell watched her and analyzed her frame. She had her hair real nice today, it was in his favorite hairstyle.

A swooped low bun, with clips, and the lil wave edges with her curly thing on the side.

"Okay so KENTRELL, this question is, if you could change anything in your past what would you change?" She asked him her eyebrow rose.

He sighed. "If i could change something in my past it would be...the death of my bruddas and my grandma, the pain I caused my mama and just to make things better again." He said looking at the camera.

anomaly nodded and looked at him ready for the question.

"Anomaly, any period tips? She said hers just started and her mama ain't around." anomaly instantly nodded.

"Girlllll, lemme tell you. When you on yo period, just drink a lot of water,'everybody different but the cramps I be having be kicking my ass, so you could either sleep it out or wear a heating pad, I think on your period you supposed to avoid all cold foods and get some rest. & DONT leave your pad on longer then 4 hours, because it starts to smell." Anomaly explained.

"Aight So Kentrell, when and are you planning to have another child?" Anomaly asked from her phone.

"Yes I want to have another child so bad ah nigga got baby fever, but I want to have my next child soon. Like a few months and I want ah lil girl." He answered with a smile.

"Y'all he bought baby clothes for no reason." Anomaly said looking at Kentrell with a funny face.

"Hey you'll understand when you have baby fever until then shush young one." He shushed her.

She opened her mouth to speak but nothing happened so she shut her mouth.

Looking at Kentrell seeing He was messing with her shorts she slapped his hand.

"Boy! Don't be touching my damn shorts!" She said.

He rose his head up looking at her. "Who you talking to?" He asked her.

She smiled laughing a bit. "Nobody, please don't touch my shorts though." She said more softly.

"Mhm."

—————

this is short but at least I updated .

Y'all want a sex scene ?

Bye