Chapter 3: Secrets

Azura's POV:
It's been a few weeks since Rain revealed that hes the son of the enemy. We haven't seen him at all in those weeks he seems to be isolating himself in his room. I decide to talk to him.
I knock on his door.
"Go away." He mumbles.
"Lluvia soy yo, Azura." I say.
(Rain it's me, Azura.)
"Dije que te vayas!" He shouts back, it sound like hes crying.
(I siad go away!)
"Lluvia, por favor, háblame." I say.
(Rain, please, talk to me.)
I grab the handle it's much colder than usual. I try to turn it but it wouldn't budge.
"Lluvia... Congelaste el handel?" I ask.
(Rain... Did you freeze the handle?)
"Yes I did, I dont want to hurt anyone." Rain responds.
"Why would you hurt us?" I ask.
"I'm the son of Herobrine..." Rain says.
"That doesn't mean you have to act like him." I say.
I hear him sigh and I see a bit of water spill from inside his room, meaning he melted the ice.
(Writers Note: I made it so when Rain freezes something he can will it to melt because his ice can't melt on it's own, not in this story anyway. Alright enjoy!)
I open the door Rain is on his be tears stain his face.
"Rain?" I ask.
"Yes?" He replies.
"Why did you hide for so long your Herobrine's son?" I ask.
"I didn't want you to kick me out..." He mutters.
"I like it here." He looks at me.
I look at him sadly then smile.
"I'm happy you like that you enjoy it here. I like you Rain, you've been so nice to me." I tell him.
"What are you getting at?" Hes obviously confused.
"Rain, your not your Father. Your a kind, easily agitated, smart, funny, strong, determined guy. The Frostboren is luck to have you." I smile and sit next to him.
"You really think so?" He asks.
"Por supuesto." I say he smile greatfuly at me.
(Of course.)
Herobrine teleports into the room and is genuinely concerned.
Me and Rain get in battle positions.
"I'm not here to fight Son, and my Sons's friend... it's just, 303, hes back and he has Snowdrop." He says honestly scared.
"Who's Snowdrop?" I ask.
"My sister... where is she?" He asks.
"How do know he's telling the truth." I ask skeptically.
"He called me his son he disowned me when I diceded to fight for what I believe in." He growls at Herobrine.
"Fair point." I admit.
"Folow me." Herobrine says.
Rain closes his eyes when he opens them they're glowing white. He looks at me.
"Say the word and I won't go." He says his eyes locked to mine.
"Rain you have to! Shes your sister." He nods but gives me a hug before he goes.
"Dont you dare die while I'm gone." He whispers in my ear. He let's go smile sadly and looks at his Father and nods. Herobrine jumps up and floats in the air. So does Rain. He smiles at me one last time before flying out the window to follow his Father.
"Be careful." I think