THE GOING AWAY PARTY!

When we got to our hotel room is was pretty late so we all went to bed. We woke up at 6:30 in the morning to go to the going away party for us that cash and maverick was throwing. When we got there cash and mav were waiting for us. There was a big banner that says we'll miss you with balloons on both sides. We told them they didn't have to do that but they said they wanted to. Then cash said I have to go to the bathroom real quick. Mav came over to me while they were all talking in the other room and said maddy will you date me.
Me: Ewwww I barely know you! Then when cash came back he said maddy will you date me?
Me: OF COURSE, I LOVE YOU♡
Mav was over there in shock and disbelief.
Me: How are we going to do long distance relationship?!
Cash: I have a better idea
Me: what
Cash: How about you stay
Daphne, Abigale, and Emmaline gasping and congratulating me.
Abigale: I know you said we were gonna stay here cali but we're in cali?
Cash: In my mansion
Me: Yay, let's do it
Cash: Emmaline and Abigale you guys get the spare bedrooms and Daphne you get mavericks room because he said he wants to move out isn't that  right mav?
Mav: yeah that's right
Cash: Maddy you  can have the bedroom right across from mine.
Me daydreaming: cash is so amazing I could just.....
Then daphne woke me up. I told her I was just getting to the good part!!
Daphne walked over to mav and said I feel bad for taking your room, where are you moving??
Mav: My parents house across the street.
Daphne: I feel so bad I don't have to take your room
Mav: It's fine