Academy

A/n tailed beast speaking
        Tailed beast thinking
         Normal thinking

1 week time skip
Naruto was walking to the academy. It was going to be his first day at the academy even though he was an anbu he wanted to get some friends so if he ever was depressed he could have more people to talk to. Naruto walk in to the class and saw he was first to arrive so he goes and sits next to the window in the back. Soon the rum was starting to gets full with civilian kids. Then after that the clan heirs started to walk in.
First was Shikamaru Nara clan heir to the Nara clan know for their intelligent and shadow jutsu. Next was chōji akimichi he was the heir to the akimichi know for their ability to use there fat as an attack and defense during fights. Next to come in was Ino yamanaka the heir for the yamanaka calm know for their mind transfer jutsu and mind link jutsu. Next to come in was Shino aburame heir of the aburame clan who was known for their ability to control bugs. Next was Kiba inuzuka heir to inuzuka clan know for their dog partners and dog jutsu. Next to come in was hinata hyuga the heir of the hyuga caln know for their dojutsu the byakugan Next to come in was sasuke Uchiha heir to the Uchiha clan because his brother didn't want it. The Uchiha's are known for their dojutsu the sharingan. Next to come in was my siblings the heir to the Namikaze and Uzumaki Menma clan heir to the Namikaze clan And Mito clan heir to the Uzumaki clan. The Namikaze clan was known because of their ability to react whiles going at fast speeds. The Uzumaki clan know for their large amount of chakra and their chakra chain's. When everyone goes to sit down Naruto sees his siblings looking for him. Why can't they just give me a break and stop trying to get me to join the family again naruto though. Naruto puts his head too his bench to try to hide but it fails when he hears. Hi big brother Naruto heard menma and Mito says. Naruto says ooo god no this shit first dad now you two are to trying to get me to join the family again. Well why wouldn't we want our brother in the family Mito says. We'll your out of luck here so get the hell away from me Naruto says. But big brother she was cut off when the bell rang and their teacher came in. Hello my name is iruka and I will be your teacher at your time at the academy. Now let's introducing Our self Iruka said. A/n Skip all the civilians and go to the heir because I'm lazy a/n ended. My name is Shikamaru Nara and I like cloud watching I dislike troublesome people and things like tests. My dream is to become an advisor to the hokage. My name is choji Akimichi and I like food. I dislike people who call me fat and wastes food. My dream is to become a good clan head. My name is Ino yamanaka and I Like my family and friends. I dislike people who are disrespectful to my family and friends. My goal is to have a family one day. My name is kiba inuzuka and I like my dog and I dislike cats. My goal is to become a good heir. My name is shino aburame and I like bugs. I dislike people who says bugs are weak and know nothing about bugs. My dream is to become a good heir and to prove that bugs are powerful. My name is hinata Hyuga and I like my family. I dislike people who are mean to other. My dream is to become a good heir to impress my dad. My name is Sasuke Uchiha and I like tomatoes and my clan I dislike people who steal my tomatoes and my dream is to beat my brother. My name is menma Namekaze and I like my family and dislike when people are mean to my family and my goal is to bring my brother back to the family My name is Mito Uzumaki and I like my family and ramen. I dislike people who are mean to people I care about and I have the same goal as my brother menma. My name is Naruto ōtsutsuki and I like my adoptive dad and I dislike my biological family and my goal is to become like my adoptive dad. You're last name isn't ōtsutsuki it's Uzumaki Namekaze menma said. No it was my name but it isn't any more. Okay class calm down and let's start the lesson who was the first hokage of the leaf. Naruto raises his hand. Naruto who was are first hokage ask iruka. Our first hokage was Hashirama Senju naruto responded. Good Naruto iruka said. The lesson was boring so Naruto decided to talk to kurama instead about when he was going to use sage mode because it really strange his body because he was so young it made him weaker after it was off for a couple of days. He ask Kuruma about it and he said Use it when you're life or someone you care about's life is in danger same with my chakra okay kit. Okay kuruma Naruto said. The bell rang and the academy was over for the day. Everyone made it out side to meet with their parents and siblings. Naruto saw his biological family in the front and also saw the sage in the back. He ran towards the sage but kushina grabbed him with her chakra chain's and said And were do you think you're going young man. I'm going home now let's me go please lady Kushina naruto said. No you're coming back to the family Kushina said strictly. No I'm not Naruto said well leaking kuruma's chakra and activating his own chakra chain's and rapping them around the other family and said release me now or else. Okay kushina said, but can you forgive us minato asked. You think I'm just going to forgive you overnight after what you did to me. You will be lucky if I ever forgive you so stop being annoying Naruto said. Naruto walked towards the sage and said hi dad let's go home and rest.

Time skip to the last year of the academy
Naruto was the top student with sasuke after him then his siblings. During Naruto's time in the academy he had become good friends with sasuke Shikamaru choji shino kiba and hinata. Naruto had also stopped hating the Uzumaki Namekaze family but he still dislike them. Naruto family had stopped bugging him to join the family and knew that it would be better to just wait it out for his on decision if he wanted to become a family again. Naruto had help Hinata become confident in her self and he had help sasuke with his family problems bye letting him stay at his and the sages house if things got bad with his family sense the sage had revealed to them that they were his reincarnated sons witch made them brother in a way. They had started to see each other as brother and would almost do everything together. Hinata and Naruto had started developing feelings for each other but was to scared to come fess it to each other. It was graduation day okay class today is the graduation from the academy and it has been a pleasure teaching you so let's start the test said Iruka. The first test was a written test Naruto Hinata and Sasuke finish it in 10 minutes and handed in there papers at the same time and went to get ready for the next test. The next test was kunai and suriken (a/h sorry if I spelt it wrong) throwing Sasuke Hinata and naruto got 10/10 and Naruto's siblings 9/10 ina Shika cho got 7/10 the civilians got 5/10 and shino got 6/10 kiba 9/10. The next test was Taijutsu and it was tournament style all the heirs was in the final bracket it was shino Vs kiba and kiba won. Then sasuke vs Shikamaru Sasuke won because Shikamaru gave up. Next was Hinata vs Mito and Hinata won barely it was a good fight. Next was menma vs choji and menma won. And then Naruto vs Ino and naruto won by a landslide (I'm lazy so I'm just going to say Naruto won with sasuke second Hinata 3th and kiba forth.

Next test was ninjutsu and the name were bing called util it was Naruto turn he went in to the testing rum. Okay Naruto pls do a subsection jutsu said Iruka . Naruto sub-sectioned behind Iruka. Okay good Naruto now make 3 clones said Iruka. Iruka is it okay if I do shadow clones said Naruto. Yhea sure Naruto said Iruka. Shadow clone jutsu and Naruto mad 3 shadow clones and Iruka was amassed. Okay now transform into me said Iruka and Naruto transforms in to Iruka. Okay now if you have any jutsu you want to show of then do them now. Okay Iruka sensei and naruto formed a chidory witch he learned from Kakashi's last year and because of him being extremely fast and that he can predict movement like a sharingan he can use it. Wooow naruto I'm proud of you now go over there and pick a head band. Before walking in to the class rom naruto hides his head band in his pocket. When naruto walks in without a head band all the civilians students starts laughing but then Naruto takes out his head and put it a round his for head and everyone stops laughing.

Time skip to when everyone is done.
Okay now those who passed will meet back here tomorrow for team selection but now on to the Shinobi of the year is Naruto otsutsuki and kunoichi of the year is Hinata Hyuuga. When everything was done Hinata Naruto and Sasuke went to Naruto house and hand a party and they were excited for tomorrow when they herd a nose they went out to see what it was when they saw misuki with the forbidden scroll of sealing. Naruto eminently jump in to fight misuki by creating 100 shadow clones and Naruto beat misuki to a bloody pop. Hinata Sasuke go home  I need to return this to the hokage said Naruto. Okay Naruto both of them said. Naruto appeared in front of the hokage office with misuki tied up. Naruto knock on the door to the hokage office. Come in said minato frustrated. Naruto walk in with a tied up misuki. Here naruto said and true the forbidden scroll to minato. Minato caught the scroll and look at it and when he realized that it was the forbidden scroll he thanked Naruto and took misuki and said sorry that he had neglected Naruto aging and he asked one's aging how he could help Naruto a bit and Naruto said put me on a team with Hinata and sasuke and if you want you can put my siblings on there to Naruto said before disappearing without a trace. When Naruto got home he went to sleep and was excited for tomorrow

A/n
Okay that all for today hope I could make you happy in theses time and don't forget to wash your hands and be safe so have a nice day and peace