Watch The Movie

It's actually me, who finally got time to watch" Jade Dynasty " and I was just wondering how Yibo would respond to it.

So, here you go.

Ever since Wang Yibo saw Xiao zhan acting out those powerful emotional scenes on the sets of The Untamed, he has always been a fan of the man.

In other fields too, his Zhan-ge is no less than a professional. Then it may be singing, cooking, drawing or knitting. Or maybe Yibo is just biased. But you can't really blame the poor boy, can you? When Xiao zhan is perfectness embodied. Don't even mention his beautiful features and the sunshine smile.

So, given that he had a lot of time, amidst the lock down and a long long break in the shooting, he finally binged on to Jade Dynasty.

Xiao zhan played a oblivious character named Zhang Xiaofan in the movie. He was clumsy but adorable.

When does Xiao zhan not look adorable, Yibo thought. When he looks "sexy", his brain answered almost instantly. He smiled at his own inference.

Oh, this is actually good. Zhan ge is good at action too, no doubt. And the scenes are beautiful. The set must have been really pretty. Beautiful flowers......

🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰🦁🐰

Xiao zhan was taking an afternoon nap when Yibo decided to watch the movie. It was only fitting, given the time they had. Everyone in the entertainment industry had sort of decided to have the rest of the whole year, because after all of this comes to an end, there will be endless work. Their managers and directors won't have any of them having anything even remotely considered as a break.

When he finally woke up, expecting Yibo to be somewhere in one metre radius of him, he was disappointed. But not too much. He must be at most a couple of rooms away. So he got up to find his boyfriend, who was sitting in front of the TV just as he had left him, a few hours ago.

Once he found him, better freshen up first, he thought. After doing so, he finally made his way to Yibo.

He could see a small frown and traces of anger on his face. Yibo had been watching some dance show, when he glanced at the TV. Surely, that shouldn't provide a reason for such a mood, he thought. Maybe, someone did some wrong move on screen and he got upset, who knows. But that seemed unlikely.

After considering most of the probabilities, he asked, "Yibo, I am making coffee, you want some?" Better start with something light.

"No." Yibo said, without even giving Xiao zhan as much as a glance. Perhaps, situation is more serious than I expected, Xiao Zhan thought.

He made coffee and settled on the couch again.

Still no response.

By now, almost a year into their relationship, Xiao Zhan knew better than to blame himself. He knew what saddens Yibo the most. It's usually a lot of time spent away from each other, some trolling and hate comments online or jealousy. Initially, he always thought that he must have done something wrong to anger Yibo, whenever he became like this, but not now.

They were literally living together for more than a month now, and had already gotten over the haters and online trolling, so all that left was jealousy, which seemed as improbable as the other two. So, Xiao Zhan decided to directly ask away.

"Yibo, what's wrong?" He asked, putting a  palm over Yibo's, which had been lying near him, on the couch.

"Nothing." Came the direct answer, so he didn't even want to share. But Xiao zhan knew more than one way to convince his didi. He placed the cup he was holding on the coffee table.

He pulled Yibo towards himself and took both of his hands into his own warm ones, looking Yibo in the eyes.

"Come on, don't be like this, tell me."

It seemed to be enough for Yibo to at least answer, so, "Its nothing, really. Just let me be. I will be fine in some time."

But Xiao zhan wasn't going to back off. He knew that Yibo would be fine, given some time, he was wise like that, but he still wanted to know. It was his responsibility to take care of his boyfriend. Also, he was curious to know what had caused Yibo to be this upset, behind closed doors.

"Its okay Zhan-ge, I will be fine. Don't worry."

Before Xiao zhan could do anything, he got up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen.

"I think I need some coffee."

"I will make it." Xiao zhan proposed.

"No, its fine. Enjoy your own while its hot." He said, indicating towards the cup  Xiao zhan had placed on the table.

Maybe he just needs some time. Xiao Zhan thought.