4) Peter Parker (NSFW)

Summary: peter is stressed from hours of college applications, but you're there to clear his mind.

Warnings: smut, cock-warming, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it)

For @SK7LAR

     "Hey, Peter." I smile as I walk into the familiar bedroom, closing the door behind me and dropping my bag on the floor. "How's the application going?" It was our senior year of high school and it would be coming to a close in a month, so Peter had insisted on spending the weekend working on his college application.
     "Not as good as I would've hoped," He sighed, leaning back in his chair. "This is a lot harder than I expected."
     Standing behind him, I ran my fingers through his hair and trailed them down the sides of his neck. Peter's head lolled to the side, a quiet hum rumbling in his chest as I massaged his shoulders. "You need to relax, Peter. It's gonna be alright. You just need to sound confident and intelligent, which you are, and keep the tone formal."
     "'Confident and intelligent,'" He repeated with a joking scoff. "I thought you knew me better."
     Spinning the office chair he was in to face me, I looked down at him. "Peter Benjamin Parker, you can be one of the most confident people I know. You just need to get out of your head."
     "How am I supposed to do that when I'm filling out a college application?" He runs his hands through his hair with a sigh and turns back around to face the computer. "I mean, this is the school of my dreams. My whole future is riding on this. What if I don't-"
     "Peter, breathe." He looked up at me as I stepped in front of him and straddled his lap. "You are one of the smartest people I have ever met. If anyone can get into this school, it's you. You just need to stop worrying and be yourself. Get out of that pretty little head of yours and do exactly what you've been preparing for all year."
     He nodded while I combed my fingers through his hair. "You're right, I just need to clear my head and come back to it." Tilting his head up, he pressed a slow kiss to my lips. "Thanks, Y/N. You always know what to do."
     "You have to take care of all of Queens, Peter. Someone has to take care of you," I tease.
     "I'm glad that it's you," He hummed with a small smile.
     "It had better always be me," I chastise playfully. Patting one of his thighs that I was currently on top of, I said, "This seat is reserved for me."
     He chuckled, "Yes it is, baby. Just for you."
     "Any chance I can help you clear your head?" I ask softly, running my hands lightly down his chest. "Maybe help out with that confidence we were talking about earlier?"
     "Is that what you want?" He asked as his hands palmed softly at my thighs. "You want to help me out, baby?" I nod and he cups my jaw, bringing my lips to meet his again. I tangled my fingers into his hair, tugging softly when his hands slipped beneath the hem of my t-shirt. Peter's lips moved across my jaw until they met my ear and he whispered, "Ride me."
My fingers tightened briefly in his hair before I stood from my seat on his lap and he unbuttoned my jeans as I pulled my shirt over my head. Peter gingerly gripped the waistband of my jeans and underwear and pulled them down my legs before pressing his hand to my lower back and guiding me back into his lap. His hips automatically ground against mine, making a small breath of pleasure escape his lips. When he let his head fall back against the chair, I pressed slow, open-mouthed kisses along his neck.
I felt his hands move between us and saw that he was unzipping his jeans. His hips lifted off of the chair enough for him to push his pants and boxers down to his thighs. Reaching past me, he opened one of the drawers in his desk, blindly rummaging through it until his fingers met one of the small foil wrappers. I pulled him into another desperate kiss as he fumbled to rip the condom wrapper open behind my back.
"I don't know why you still bother," I mumble against his lips, unclasping my bra. "You know I'm on birth control." He opened his mouth to speak as he tossed my last article of clothing to the side and I rolled my eyes. "'Just in case', I know. But I'm just saying, you don't have to worry about it."
He pulled back slightly so his eyes could meet mine. "You want me to go bare?"
"Of course I do," I smile. "I wanna feel you, Peter."
     He let out a small groan, dropping the condom and pulling me completely against his chest. Peter cupped my jaw in one hand, making me look at him as he started to push into me. I fought back the urge to close my eyes at the pleasant sensation, looking into his eyes and biting down on my lower lip. His hips slowly started to rock into mine as he held my waist and I broke. My head tilted back and I let out a quiet moan of his name. I felt his lips trail across my chest, my fingers raking through his hair. "Fuck, Peter," I moan. My words came out shakily,  "Sh-Shouldn't we move to the bed? I can't-"
     "You either come now or not at all."
     I let out another breathless moan, my eyes closing tightly. Peter's hands gripped my waist harder, his hips rutting faster into mine. My hands tangled into his hair again, tugging at it slightly as I pressed my forehead to his and looked into his eyes. "God, Peter, you're amazing." The words left my lips in weak pants and my eyes fell closed again. One of his hands moved to my lower back, forcing me closer to him as he pressed his lips to mine again.
     I whimpered against his lips, clutching at his shoulders while my body started to tremble. When I pulled back slightly to meet his eyes, I felt his legs tense beneath me. The continuous stimulation drew out my high as my lips connected with his jaw and the movements of his hips started to lose their rhythm. A string of low curses left his lips, along with a few mutters of my name, as he came.
     His thrusts slowly came to a stop, both of us panting slightly as we fought to catch our breath. I laughed quietly and tucked my head into the crook of his neck. "Holy shit, Peter."
     He chuckled, running his hands along my sides. "I'll never get used to that."
     "I don't want you to," I hum. "I'll let you get back to your application though-"
     Before I could move from his lap, he pressed down on my hips, ensuring he was as deep inside me as possible. The feeling made me whine quietly again, burying my face in his neck. "Peter-"
     "Stay here," He murmured. "God, you're such a good cock-warmer."
     I moaned pathetically against his skin, closing my eyes and trying to press myself as close to him as possible. Peter's arms wound around my waist, his lips trailing soft kisses along my neck and shoulder. "Just get nice and comfortable, baby," He teases. "After all, I have a college application to finish."

     It's not the greatest, but some prompts are harder to write for certain people. Peter is such a soft, sweet character. It's hard to imagine him doing anything dominating.