13) Poe Dameron (NSFW)

Summary: an alphabetized list of headcanons about poe's behavior in bed

Warnings: smut, masturbation (male), mutual masturbation, spanking, hair-pulling, General kink

A/N: i really let loose on this and i apologize. also sorry if you don't like something that i put in here, these are just my own personal headcanons.

For FandomGirl42

a - aftercare

Poe can get pretty rough during sex, so he always makes sure to take good care of you afterward. He'll brush your hair back from your face and press a kiss to your forehead before getting a warm washcloth to clean you up. If he sees any bruises that he may have left, he'll check in with you to make sure that he didn't hurt you too badly. He's more than happy to curl up in bed with you when all is said and done, trailing his fingers along the bare skin of your back and sighing contently.

b - body part

He's fairly proud of his arms. He knows they aren't overly muscled, but they're well-toned and strong. He loves being able to hold you, wrap his arms around you, and hold you against his chest. Every now and then he'll playfully flex to make you laugh, though sometimes he gets an eye-roll instead.
When it comes to your body, his favorite part is probably your eyes. He loves eye contact, especially during sex, because it's incredibly intimate. He's always noticed the way your eyes light up when you talk about something you enjoy, the way they roll back or flutter closed whenever he makes you feel good. He loves it.
You've always had a thing for his back. During sex, you always drag your nails down the warm, tense skin. If he'd had a rough day, you made it a habit to massage his back and shoulders. It was sexy the way the muscles tensed and contracted when he tugged his shirt over his head and you told him as much. Maker forbid he were to work out shirtless in front of you. Seeing his back while he did pull-ups or push-ups always made you a bit weak in the knees.

c - cum

He's down to cum wherever you want him to. Of course, he loves cumming inside of you, but Poe's filthy. If you want him to cum on your tits or your face, he's more than happy to.

d - dirty secret

Sometimes he's tempted to tie you up. Usually, nothing too extreme, just your wrists bound together behind your back or to the headboard of your bed. The thought of your hands stuck behind your back while you're on your knees for him gets him going, but he'd never do anything you didn't want. Your enjoyment is his top priority. So, if you're willing, he'd be ecstatic to restrict your movement a little bit.

e - experience

When you get together, he's honest with you. Previously, he'd had a habit of sleeping around (always safely), but those days were over the moment he started seeing you.

f - favorite position

Poe's favorite is probably doggy style. He thinks taking you from behind is incredibly hot, not to mention that it's perfect for indulging in some of his other kinks. He'll press a hand between your shoulder blades, forcing a sharper angle into your back so you can take him even deeper. Or he'll grab your arms, he'll hold them behind your back and use them as leverage while he fucks you. It can leave your shoulders feeling a bit sore the next morning, but you don't mind. Sometimes he'll lean over you, his lips by your ear as he tells you how good you feel.

g - goofy

Poe has no complaint against some goofy sex. It's happened more than once that the two of you have fallen out of the bed or accidentally bumped heads, it's never a mood-killer, just a mood-shifter. Giggles and laughs will be exchanged throughout sex if you're both feeling particularly slap-happy or excited. He can definitely get playful sometimes, but silly sex is fun when you're with someone you care about so much.