Rin's Movie Time

So, I realized that I can't continue stories when you haven't continued to write it in over a year, so this will turn into a Oneshot book. Hope you all are ok with that.

Rin sat comfortably on the couch in the apartment with his classic pin in the hair. After high school, Rin and Suguro rented an apartment together. They became boyfriends  over the summer.

Rin groaned. "I'm so boorrrrreeeeeed!" He groaned
(Ok but same.)
He wondered when Suguro would come back. He said he would come back soon. It's been five minutes. It's been an eternity for Rin.

Rin huffed. He decided to go on Netflix and see what he could watch. He then saw a movie.

"Mary Poppins Returns? Holy shit she returns?!" Rin smiled brightly and pressed play on the remote.

A few moments later

Rin was now jumping up and down, singing to his new favorite song "Trip a Little Light Fantastic."

Suguro walked inside with a bag of groceries. All he saw was his adorable boyfriend dancing and singing to a Mary Poppins Returns song. He smiled and shook his head.

"What the hell are you doing Hair Pin?" He asked, chuckling. Hair Pin was Rin's nickname after high school.

Rin looked behind him and flushed a deep red.
"Hehe...noothinnnggg...!" He smiled sheepishly.

"Really? Because it looks like you're being a child and singing to 'Trip a Little Light Fantastic' from Marry Poppins." He laughed a bit.

Rin crosses his arms. "I'm just straight up vibing."

"More like Gay up vibing."

"You and your gay jokes I swear you bastard-" Rin facepalmed as he laughed.

"Hey, you're laughing so it means something." Ryūji smiled.

"Shut up and let me vibe." Rin smiled.

"May I vibe with you?" The rooster asked.

"I don't see why not." Rin smiled as he continued to dance to his song. Suguro laughed and watched Rin.

After a while, the two boyfs sat together cuddling and watching the movie.

"Is this your new favorite movie?" Ryūji asked Rin.

Rin shook his head. "Nah, it's still Mulan, but this is definitely a second. You?"

"Still sticking with magic carpet man." Suguro smiled.

"I still don't get why you like it so much. I mean, it's a great movie don't get me wrong, but like, Pocahontas, Brave, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Snow White, Frozen-" Rin got cut off by Suguro.

"No, fuck Frozen that stuff is bull crap."

Run gasped. "But dude! Elsa deserves all the hype! She don't need no man! Who knows she might be a lesbian!"

Suguro shook his head. "I rate Disney movies from their songs. Frozen's songs sucked."

Rin gasped again, he then choked on air and started to cough. He then gained posture back. "Seriously?! It's Frozen! The songs are a bop!"