Fight

I swear it's a happy ending.

Rin sat in his room. On the floor. Feeling upset. Rin and Suguro had a fight. The first one in a long time.

Suguro sighed, knocking at Rin's door. "Hair Pin? Can I come in?"

Rin shook his head. "No. You can't come in. I can't believe you did this!" Rin sighed and put his head on his knees. Suguro sighed.

"Rin please, I'm sorry. I didn't think it was a big deal. I didn't think you would be this upset."

"Well I am!" Rin replied "You crossed the line!" Rin said again.

Suguro sat down and leaned on Rin's door. "Rin please I'm sorry for what I did."

"I don't even think I can forgive you." Rin spat.

Suguro put his hand on his chin. "Rin, I didn't understand how important this was to you."

"Well shit Sherlock guess what, it did." Rin rolled his eyes.

"Will you ever forgive me?" Suguro asked.

"At this rate, I don't know." Rin replied.

Suguro sighed. "Okumura, open the door."

"Why should I do that?" Rin snapped.

"Please just open the god damn door."

(P!ATD-)

Rin sighed. He opened the door. "What? What do you want?"

"Look, I'm sor-" Suguro got cut off by Rin.

"No, if your gonna give me some lame ass apology, it's not gonna work because you crossed the fucking line." Rin snapped again.

Suguro hung his head low. "Let me finish. I'm sorry. I didn't know how much these meant to you. I thought it was just for fun but I was wrong."

"Yea buckaroo, you were wrong. I'm glad you admitted it." Rin rolled his eyes.

"I'm really sorry Rin."

"And let me hear the reason why your sorry."

Suguro sighed. "I'm sorry I took your hair pins. I didn't know how much they meant to you. I'm truly sorry."

Rin wore a skeptical look. "How can I really see if your actually sorry?"

Suguro handed Rin a small blue box with a light blue bow.

Run tilted his head. "What's this?"

"Open it." Suguro said.

Rin shrugged and did what was told. He then saw a dark blue hair pin with light blue gems. Rin gasped and smiled brightly, hugging Suguro.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" He smiled.

"No problem, now do you accept my apology?"

Rin nodded. "Definitely!" He smiled.

"Seriously though, I am sorry for taking your hair pins." Suguro sighed.

"It's ok, I accept your apology." Rin replied.

Then the two went over to the couch and watched a movie which was probably Mulan because Disney is great and we don't judge.

It's late and I'm tired enjoy Hair pins because yes.

Take it easy guys gals and non-binary pals! Peace!- Camden🏐