Cooper the sk8ter boy🛹

I watched this whole video through before adding because I fucking love skating even tho I dont skate :p

Coopers POV

I was quite stunned by how Josh's sister y/n looked because she was beautiful. No hate against Josh but hes not the best looking dude( some people are gonna come after me for that but I dont think hes that good looking sorry😶) so for his sister to be hot that's a fucking win. I just think that he'd be over protective over her.

'Alright let's get this bread gamers!' Joko shouted with a woohoo! Followed from travis and and the sound of a hand slapping on someone's head.

'Why does why brother hang out with you guys again? And why am I involved?' Y/N ask's. I'm guessing she was the one who faced palmed as I laughed as she couldn't help but giggle. What the fuck why do I feel an ache in my chest? What is this feeling and why do I crave it so much?

Your POV

I was wondering why Cooper had gotten so quiet all of a sudden.

'Hey Cooper, you good?' I said kinda monotone.

'Oh what? Yeah I'm good sorry just zoned out.' He said embarrassingly.

'That's not like you Cooper you must have a lot on your mind right now.' Sam said in the most soothing voice I think I've ever heard surprisingly because of his loud alter ego.

'Yeah I guess y-yeah..' He said shakily.

'Are you sure your okay?' Joko asked this time now getting everyone worried.

'Look I'm fine! I just need to think.' And with that he left the discord call and logged off all together.

'Will he be okay?' I ask worried about him. I might not know the guy but he is something special that I cant really describe.

'Yeah he will. Travis check up on him later just give him some time.' Sam said as travis said ok.

'I'm gonna go skate around right now I hope you guys dont mind but I can catch you on later.' I said going for my usual 10 pm skate.

'Okey stay safe.' Travis said as I logged off of discord and ran down the stairs.

'I put up a note incase anyone needed something from me. It said skating like a 90s kid.

I put my board down and skated on the road making sure to look for cars often.

I looked over at bench were I usually skate and there was someone sitting there. When I got closer towards the figure it became more and more certain  who it was. (Thanos Jk jk)

Cooper