🍪🤍𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴🍪🤍.

𝖃-  I walked down the school
Halls in embarrasment. No fucking way Payton just broke up with me, I gripped my book bag straps and harshly blinked trying to hold my tears back. I was the popular boys' girlfriend everyone wanted my place and I liked the way all the girls hated me, I was known as ' Payton's girl '  but now I'm just ' xiomara '  looks like I have to get used to it.

I walked into the bathroom and kept my head down so no one would notice me trying to avoid the words " are you okay? " it wouldn't look pretty. I sat on the toilet seat and wondered if he actually loved me like he said he did, at first when Payton asked me out I only wanted to date him for popularity but I slowly fell for him. Maybe for him it was the opposite, maybe he loved me at first but lost feelings for me all of a sudden.

A warm tear rolled down my cheek, I can't let anyone see me like this people know me as a bad bitch who doesn't give a fuck and not a big fucking crybaby. I quickly wipe my tear away but tears uncontrollably fell out of my eyes as I did so.

I managed to wipe all of them away before stepping out of the stall, I looked at myself  in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy dried tears were marked on my face  ' you've got to get it together' I told myself grabbing a few paper towels drying my face and fixing it back up. 

I walked out of the bathroom hoping nobody knew about the breakup, but it was hard to believe that with all of the harsh stares, but one was different he had a light blue eyes and blonde hair with a light blue streak, he cheekily smiled at me and before I could smile back I bumped into someone.

"Yo, watch where you're going " said the person I looked up at them attempting to apologize but I cut myself off when I seen that it was Payton.

I looked him in his eyes for a second and walked away hearing distant laughter. What was funny? My pain, my broken heart, my agony. Is this what bullying feels like if it is I feel bad for all of the hatred I gave other girls. I should apologize starting today.

I went to my next class and see the same boy again he waved and I waved back but quickly went to my work, I was a bitch but I didn't play about my school work cause of my dad.

The boy walked over to me and sat at near my desk and introduced himself. " hey um, im chris."  he said and smiled at me.