🤍🍪𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾 🤍🍪.

C  - " hey um, im chris ," i told the girl as i held out my hand for her to shake, she just looked at my hand until i pulled back " oh. sorry i dont do new boys." she told me inspecting my outfit.  My smile slowly dropped, what was i thinking trying to talk to her doesnt she like control the school with payton. " um, sorry then? " i say and sit back down, people were looking at me and some were laughing and i wasnt trying to get humiliated on my first day so i said something " and if i were you id check out that trashy dress bitch. "  i told her adding some bass in my voice and everyone looked shocked. " gay tease "  she said to the girl beside her and they both started laughing " bitch ian gay. im just funnier than your boyfrien-- , oh im so sorry i forgot you didnt have one of those..." I added she just smirked at me and turned back to her desk.

x - tbh that was hot . I change my mind , maybe new boys might be my thing now.

c - she's hot . but her attitude makes me want to demolish her , the class got quite and the teacher just went back to the lesson without giving us trouble . i look over to the girl she was sitting next to and decided to use her as a way to get closer to xiomara .

i saw both of them laughing and snickering while the teacher was turned around to the board so i called the teachers name to get her attention so she could notice them and embarrass her .

" Mrs . Elle ! , i have a question..." i yelled out with my hand raised , looking directly at them so they could look like a distraction to me .

" yes chri- , xiomara and milani quiet down now ! "  she yelled out  .
" matter of fact xiomara come up here and teach the class for us since you want to be so talkative ."   she added

i just laugh at her as i watch her nervously walk up to the front of the class , admiring her slim figure and dark hair .

x - " i'm sorry Mrs . Elle but i don't know what you were talking about i wasn't paying any attention ... "  i said praying she doesn't call my dad .

" okay it's fine , just don't do it again don't worry i won't call chad . " she told me patting my back .

i walked back to my desk slowly , i hate when she calls my dad by his name . it makes me uncomfortable to even have her class because she used to date my dad a while back before i started coming here . but they broke up recently so everything is just awkward between us ...

i looked back at that boys desk and stared him down . it was obvious he did what he did on purpose .

c - she stared at me for a couple of seconds i couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked when she was mad .

when the class ended i walked up to milani and started being nice so it would be a little easier to get close to xiomara .

" hey , i'm chris if you uh- couldn't tell  haha " i said biting my lip a little

" oh yeah , new boy ... i'm milani if you couldn't tell either  , i didn't wanna say it around xio but you're fine as fuck . "  

she said laughing a little

" thanks you're pretty cute yourself , but uhm why didn't you want to tell me around her ? "

i ask her as she plays with the ends of her hair , she was acting kind of nervous ...

" oh during class she was telling me how cute you were and i didn't want her to get mad or anything . "

she told me , looking away  from my eyes  , i was shocked honestly . now at she thinks i'm cute yo .

i just smirk and say " cool " then walked away so i would hold the conversation for any longer  .

x - i walk to the cafeteria with milani and my other friend karlica we were joking around and talking about how we should kill all men while flicking each other's  foreheads  .  i was playing around with them but i had that chris boy in the back of my head and i honestly didn't know why . we were just arguing like we hated each other and now i'm thinking about him ? i think payton just has me attention deprived , i brush off all the thoughts of him and continue to walk to the cafeteria .

i sit at our table that we usually sit at together after getting our food " hey let's guess random people's body count , it'll be fun cmon . " karlica told us . i just said sure because we had nothing better to do .

" alright me first "  milani said , " what about ... mariah lynn "

i looked over to the girl she was pointing at and then stared for a little .

" um like seven or eight , mariah looks like a innocent kid but we all know she has a little freaky side " i said laughing

milani and karlica laughed i'm pretty sure they agreed

" what about payton . "  karlica said looking directly at me with narrow eyes

" uh i he told me he was a virgin when we both did it , so one. " i said looking at  both of them

" hmm he probably fucked someone else , haha !  "   karlica said laughing a little too hard ...

" yeah , now what about chris . "   milani said giving me the same look karlicia did when she asked about payton .

i kind of didn't want to say anything , because of the awkwardness ...

" i'm thinking about three . " karlicia says " xio ? " she adds

" uhm i don't know can we talk about people we don't really like . "   i ask

" what do you mean really like ? you like him ? " milani asks widening her eyes a little

" n-no ! i don't even know him well enough to like him , we just met- or  you can say met today .  "   I say .

" okay then . " she says with stern voice

I was honestly confused , why did she sound like she cared so much on my opinion about him ?