The Unexpected News

My day for today is totally horrible because my bullies have gotten on my nerves. They threw some eggs and flour towards my clothes. (You guys want to know the bullies,wait for it).After getting permission from the teacher, I headed home with a moody face. I change to my usual clothes and I wonder why the house is totally quiet today.

After 6 pm,my mom came into the house looking happier. She told me something that I never expected" I got marry back to your biological father today!!!" My mom told the news happily. My mom and dad divorced when I'm 3y old because my mom thought that my dad was cheating with another woman. I don't know what to feel. I'm just feeling happy,confused and disappointed because she just told me about the marriage today but it's ok. I just hugged her and congratulated her and she told me that we are gonna move and stay with dad for the weekend. I'm feeling sad that I have to separate with my best friend.

         The next day, I woke up and start to preparing myself for the day. When I'm arrived at school, I saw my friend,BlackPink and ran toward the but guess what happening next, I'm fell down. Everyone at the corridor watch me and some of them laughing and said some shitty words about me"she such a dumb","she just want some attention,such a slut". When I heard that I feeling angry and look at who is daring messing with me and it's my bully,Gina and Lily(sorry for those who has the same name) they smirking toward me "such an idiot when walking" said Gina. My friends ran toward me and asking if I'm hurt anywhere while Jennie and Lisa talk to Gina and lily "your guys such a bitch for messing with the wrong person" said Jennie. My bully just ignore them and walk away. After making sure I'm okay ,we went towards class.

(Time Skip)

      After the last class, I nervously walked to my friends "Guys,I have some word that I need to talk to your guys" When they heard that, they stopped talking and looked toward me"What is it?"said Jisoo. "My mom just got back with my dad and this weekend we're gonna move into my dad's house in Korea." (Right now, I'm studying in the US) They are shocked and then they hug me and say that they are gonna miss me when I'm gone. I feel sad too but I want to spend the last time with them."Guys,can we spend the last time going to the mall?"while doing puppy eyes."Awwww,such a cutie. Ok then let's meet at your house at 2 pm"said Rose.After we parted our ways, I told my mom that I want to spend my time with my friends and she said yes. After taking shower,I wear comfortable clothes and grab my things. Then,I heard my doorbell ringing. I went downstairs and saw my mom and my friend chatting with each other. My mom gave me the black card and told me to enjoy myself. Then,my driver took us to the mall. First,we went to GUCCI because our GUCCI queen,Jennie, wanted to buy some new clothes."Why do you always like GUCCI!!! "I'm asking with an annoyed face." GUCCI is life and if you don't want to come with me I don't want to befriend you anymore"tell Jennie with pout.We just laugh when we saw Jennie pouting. After buying it for Queen Jennie,we went to the arcade and played some games. I feel happy because I can spend my time with the girls. After that we went to the food court. When we wanted to order the food, I saw that the waiter was checking my baby Lisa and I just glared at him and hugged Lisa ."Don't be a stingy person,y/n."told Rose with a smirking face. I just mouthing her fuck off and she just laugh at it cause she think I'm cute. After that we went home because it was already 7.

(Time Skip)

I'm just went toward bed and sleep cause I'm feeling so tired.

If you guys think the storyline is bored,forgive me for the boring story I'm just first time writing this story