Oppa?

6:30 pm I heard voices that told me to wake up and when I wake up, I saw jungkook telling me that dinner is ready while smiling. 

"Y/n,dad and mom are waiting for you to have dinner together."

"Ok,thanks jungkook. Can you wait for a minute. I need to change my clothes."

"Sorry,I will get out and I will wait for you at the outside," told him

When I'm done changing,I opened the door and saw Jungkook was waiting for me.

"Let's go,"

While we went downstairs, I don't know why that I am stupid clumsy that I stepped the wrong stairs. I'm waiting for the impact but I feel nothing. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jungkook was holding my waist tightly. I blushed when he touched my waist.

"Oh,I'm sorry but you almost fell," told him and I saw his cheek tinted pink.

"Well,its my fault too that I'm so stupid clumsy and thank you,"

"Don't call yourself stupid. It just accident and your welcome,"

After we were in the kitchen, he went toward Jin and sat beside him and I saw the empty chair next to taehyung. I sat beside him and he gave me his famous boxy smile and I smiled back.

While eating, dad and mom has something to said at us"So, me and your mom is planning to had honeymoon at Japan for a month"

I wanted to ask them but someone already read my mind and asked mom and dad"When are you guys planning to go?"ask Namjoon.

"Tommorow" told dad.

"What!!!!" I accidentally shout

"Mom,are you serious? We just arrived and you want to leave me already!" I am disappointed.

"I'm serious honey. I'm not leaving you alone. You gonna stay here with your oppa,ok sweetheart." Told mom calmly

Oppa,wow I need to call them oppa cause their older and I'm not ready yet to stay with them but I don't want to make my mom sad so 

"Ok mom,I will stay with the oppa."

When my brother heard the"oppa"word they just smiled.

(Time Skip)

After dinner, I just went toward my room to unpack my suitcase and to look properly at my room. When I look toward the bathroom, it has golden color sink and everything in it is gold color. When I went back, my room also have balcony. I went to the balcony and the view is so beautiful. While I'm looking at the view,I don't realize that someone is looking at me. When I'm feeling that someone is watching,I look for the eyes and saw jin looking at me.

"Don't you feel sleepy yet, oppa?"

He looked shocked at my question "Not yet,it's still early. What are you doing?"

"I just explored the room and saw this balcony. It has an amazing view."

"Glad to hear that. We think that you might not like the room cause we decorate the room ourselves."

I happy to hear that"thank you jin oppa for the room and thank you for not hating me or disliked me"

He looked angry for the statement"Why we would hate you?Since the beginning, we always wanted to have a sister but we always got boys. When we heard mom give a birth to a girl which is you,we feel happy because god hear our prayer. But , when you 3y, we heard that mom and dad fought badly and divorce. Then,mom took you with her to the US. We try to talk to mom but she won't just listen and then the next day you already gone. We feel sad but the most devastated is jungkook,Jimin and taehyung. We don't talk too much. But when yesterday we heard the news that your coming home,we never felt happy so much. We decorated the room and trying to made the room perfectly for our sister," 

When I heard that, I cried nonstop. "Thank you jin oppa. I never thought that I would miss my family at korea. Now, I just want to stay here and be a good sister to your guys"

"Don't cry anymore. Go to bed now you probably tired with the long journey. Goodnight,princess"

"Goodnight,oppa"

He went to his room while I went back to my room.

(Jungkook POV)

I am glad that my sister is back and I wonder what she is doing right now. I went to her room and looked inside to see she was already sleeping. I went to her side and saw her sleeping face. When I saw that, I never thought that I would ever see my sister anymore but right now she is already at my sight.I touched her hair and she has really soft hair. While I'm touching her hair,the door opened and I saw all my brothers coming in. I told them to slow down because my sister is sleeping." What are you guys doing here?"

"We want to checked her if she can't sleep and what are you doing here? " taehyung talk slowly.

"Same. I'm just glad that our sister is back."

They just nodded.

"Let's get out before she wake up" Namjoon told us.

We give her kisses on the forehead and leave one by one.

"I love you y/n."