Review ~ 02

• Historic Fiction》

coolness_fabulous - Secret Of The Two Kings

Form the synopsis it looks like a good story and the following chapters don't disappoint!

The writting style, the description, the vocabulary and the grammar were exceptional, so well done!

Sae Joo and Sae Yoo are both strong leaders witg diffrent personalities. I do have minor suggestion to make:

Try to seperate your paragraphs and maje smaller ones. It will help the readers to take in the story more easily and will make the story flow perfect!

Once again, great book!

Review by ~ KatyBizi

______________________

Humor》

chasingcastles - Goodness Gracious!

The descriptive writting displayed in the book, which I really liked. The grammar was good without any errors but there were a little typos which can be corrected.

The jokes are hilarious, what can I expect when I read a Humor book? The vocabulary accompaning the jokes brings more hughlight to the Humor.

Punctuation marks should be better taken care of. I really liked the plot it's unique and creative. The character development is great which is the reason the book brings interest.

I totally agree that most of the bosses are an ass but that's what makes the book more interesting because unintentionally or I may say intentionally curse our bosses. Lol. Anyway, the tasks which were given to characters brings more interest and curiosity.

I love the creativity put into this book, I recommend this book to everyone.

Review by~ Madeline_luv

______________________

• LGBTQ+》

eroticfictionauthor - Lan Zhan's Untamed

I absolutely love your writtings. The way it's written and the descriptive writting of the characters. Makes me feel like I've been teleported into a world of theirs and I can clearly see in detail what is happening around, the events that are taking place.

But also you leave space for imagination, you do not overly describe but the amount of information is given is close to perfect,  neither too over nor too little on the subject.

I could not spot any typos or grammatical errors. I felt like I was reading a memory of my past life which was long forgotten.

I want to be a gay man too now, after reading this. I am not into romance but this book makes me want to have it.

Looking very much forward to reading the book completely.

Review by~ FEARKnightFantasy

___________

(And)
___________

KiaraSMaharaj - Non - Binary

I really liked the plot because it is hard to come by LGBTQ+ representing books and even harder ti come by books which are not basically romantic and even rare to find a representation of gender fluidity.

This book has gotten first placebecause it has a very good plot and the way of story telling that creates a suspense and curiosity and not only because it is a representative of LGBTQ+

This book is a science-fiction, I really enjoyed the book that I've read so far. I am looking forward to complete it.

This book, with a little polish, I dare say can win a Wattys. I see great potential in the story. If it is continued with no unnecessary stereotypical ideas are added. This book would turn out great and unique as it is already.

Review by~ FEARKnightFantasy

_________________

Thank you for reading. Other reviews on the next chapters.